Career Officer
# 1 Tholian Vessels
09-22-2012, 07:19 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2e1wzrd.jpg
Simply a lovely design for both Orb and Recluse. Are there any plans for perhaps Tholian Boffs or Playable Species? That'd be pretty awesome. ;3
Career Officer
# 2
09-23-2012, 04:23 AM
When will it end. At this rate people will be wanting to play as Hirogen, Breen, and Iconian. A Tholian Bridge Officer (unless it's always wrapped up in an EV suit) wouldn't exactly be practical would it? Besides, if everyone was running around with a bunch of Tholian Boff's, I can imagine the game lagging somewhat more because of the extra polygon construction the Tholians have. That is mere speculation, but I wouldn't ignore that unfortunate possibility.

As for a Tholian Faction. I'd vote no. Before such is even ever considered they've got to fix the Klingon Faction first, and then build a Romulan one that is on par with both the Federation and Klingon ones. That's a lot of work. The fact they've refused Romulan Lock Box ships and have given us Tholian ones would suggest there are no current plans for a Tholian faction, something that personally, I am glad about.
Republic Veteran
# 3
09-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Before anything else gets added I wish they would add all of the other interior areas to the Tholian bridge...and to the other special ships as well. I love the Tholian bridge on my Recluse...but I wish it had more than a bridge.
Commander
# 4
09-24-2012, 06:49 AM
It would be kinda cool if Cryptic realized that their 'Tholian Widow Fighter Pet' is actually a 'Tholian Mesh Weaver Frigate Pet', lol.
Captain
# 5
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
breen are allways packed in EV suits, yet there is one...would love to see a tholian BOFF
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 6
09-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
breen are allways packed in EV suits, yet there is one...would love to see a tholian BOFF
And an Undine BOff. Fill your bridge with strange creatures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Ensign
# 7
09-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Tholians couldnt survive in our Atmosphere on Ships Stations Planets.
Captain
# 8
09-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Tholians play a big part in Season 7 so it might be possible to get Tholian Boffs at some point.