Lt. Commander
# 21
09-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Most people chain EPTS1 in their ensign slots to maximize the shield damage resistance and regen rate. Your native powers while great tend to be on longer cool downs and most people tend to dismiss engineering team alltogether unless they are dedicated healboats.

I find that on my oddy (which I run at an extreme tactical slant) needs 2 epts1's 1 he2 1 TSS1 1 aux2sif3 and RSP1. This keeps me alive but somtimes just barely.
I actually run with dual engineering teams, one ET1 and an ET3, and I find that I like too switch it out when my shields go down from the borg drain. This lets me stay alive even without my shields up, and allows others too get back too me if I'm taking too much damage, or lets me get my shield powers off of cooldown, and spam them all at once.

And the extra 12k of hull is significant. If I'm staring at 70% hull and I hit ET3 it jumps back upto 100%.
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
09-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanerandomnes View Post
I actually run with dual engineering teams, one ET1 and an ET3, and I find that I like too switch it out when my shields go down from the borg drain. This lets me stay alive even without my shields up, and allows others too get back too me if I'm taking too much damage, or lets me get my shield powers off of cooldown, and spam them all at once.

And the extra 12k of hull is significant. If I'm staring at 70% hull and I hit ET3 it jumps back upto 100%.
As I said, most people. Out of curiousity what are you running? Whats your build?
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Empire Veteran
# 23
09-25-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim940 View Post
I got the MACO shield.

Jim
Congrats on it. I'm curious, which MK did you get?

Lt. Commander
# 24
09-26-2012, 06:15 AM
Just MkX because I got the recruit drop.

Jim
Empire Veteran
# 25
09-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim940 View Post
Just MkX because I got the recruit drop.

Jim
Ah ok, even so, the Mk X is a great shield.