Captain
# 11
09-26-2012, 09:03 AM
The Captain's Table is a LTS perk that was later added to Gold memberships as a Vet Reward. So if you're LTS you gain immediate access. If you're just Gold you need to wait for the 400 day Token.
Career Officer
# 12
09-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
The Captain's Table is a LTS perk that was later added to Gold memberships as a Vet Reward. So if you're LTS you gain immediate access. If you're just Gold you need to wait for the 400 day Token.
Thanks cosmic! Just learned something new today. Will sleep much better.
I used to have f/x, till my video card took a S9 to the knee...
Career Officer
# 13
09-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
Quick question: Based on what I've read there's really not a whole lot to do at the Captain's Table that isn't available at other locations. True statement?
This is true, however, because of the lower user traffic, the Captain's Table is much less likely to be subject to loading and rubber banding lag then ESD ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophere View Post
If I read the OP's thread right, he said he got his Lifetime membership yesterday.

Does he/she still not have to wait for the 400 day Veteran reward before being granted access???
The Captain's Table was originally an EXCLUSIVE for Lifetime subs, but was eventually added as a 400 day Veterans Reward...

Last edited by grouchyotaku; 09-26-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Career Officer
# 14
09-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
This is true, however, because of the lower user traffic, the Captain's Table is much less likely to be subject to loading and rubber banding lag then ESD ...

The Captain's Table was originally an EXCLUSIVE for Lifetime subs, but was eventually added as a 400 day Veterans Reward...
Thanks Grouchyotaku! Cosmic beat you to the punch on one but nice to hear about the better chance of less lag. More peacefully too I hope... just 45 more days.
I used to have f/x, till my video card took a S9 to the knee...

Last edited by philosophere; 09-26-2012 at 11:24 AM.