Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Hi,I hope a developer or moderator is reading this because i have lost my Federation character that was a level 45 Tactical Officer and i am a little upset. I woke up this morning to check my STO and when i logged on my character was gone,If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me
Captain
# 2
09-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Well if you didn't delete him, one of these happened:

Your account was hacked and someone deleted your character.
Big glitch.

If it was the second, and the character data is gone, I would be pretty mad. How long did you have the character, and did you buy anything from the c store?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 3
09-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierfek647 View Post
Hi,I hope a developer or moderator is reading this because i have lost my Federation character that was a level 45 Tactical Officer and i am a little upset. I woke up this morning to check my STO and when i logged on my character was gone,If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me
It's not a bug. A dev or mod would not be able to help you. You need to file a customer service ticket.