Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Controls, User Interface, and the STO Gateway
Login

Captain
Since we can't delete our in game mails via the Forum anymore, i think it would be good to get a "delete all" button.
For example i trade very often on the exchange and i have LOT (something between five hundered and a thousand) of mails from the exchange in my mail.
Deleting them one by one is nearly impossible since my computer gets dangerously slow as soon as i open the in game mail.

I think i am not the only one who would find it handy to get a "delete All" button for the in game mail system.

Thank you for reading.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Career Officer
# 2
09-24-2012, 09:12 AM
That definitely would be nice! In most cases, I just want to delete Exchange spam though so maybe the ability to selected the messages I want to delete and be able to delete them that way would also be nice.
Captain
# 3
09-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Oh yes.... this would be lovely. But having ingame and forum mail hooked up again would be nicer still!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 4
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Oh yes.... this would be lovely. But having ingame and forum mail hooked up again would be nicer still!
That would definitely be helpful!

Thank you for reading.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Captain
# 5
10-01-2012, 09:14 AM
I''d just want the ability to read mail on this website to work again.
Captain
# 6
10-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Ye gods YES.
Ensign
# 7
10-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Instead "delete all" button i would rather see button to just delete all mails with subject: "Item sold in the exchange.". If that is to hard to implement then just "delete all" would be sufficient.

Of course in game mail system merged with web page was great, it would be awesome to have it back.

Its just very important to be able to delete that spam mails from sold items.
Career Officer
# 8
10-04-2012, 09:27 AM
how about simply "delete all checked" so that you have more control over what is deleted with a mass check/uncheck option.
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Captain
# 9
10-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Maybe there is a way to ignore the exchange so it can't send mail to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Community Moderator
# 10
10-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Maybe there is a way to ignore the exchange so it can't send mail to you?
Report spam?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.