Ensign
# 1 Temporal ships
09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
I am very exited for the new ships. But i was wondering how they are packed.
Are they packed like the consoles: If you open the reward as klingon, you get klingon stuff. If you open the reward as fed, you get fed stuff?
Or is it like the d'kora, 1 reward is the wells class. 1 reward is the korath class?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-27-2012, 08:51 AM
It'll likely be like the other lockbox ships. Each ship gets its own individual pack.
Career Officer
# 3
09-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschmits View Post
I am very exited for the new ships. But i was wondering how they are packed.
Are they packed like the consoles: If you open the reward as klingon, you get klingon stuff. If you open the reward as fed, you get fed stuff?
Or is it like the d'kora, 1 reward is the wells class. 1 reward is the korath class?
I'd be excited too if I didn't think that the timeship idea stinks and the reasoning behind them being in 2409 is flimsy.

Saying that, even if I did purchase a heap of keys, and opened a heap of boxes with them, I wouldn't win one anyway, so null point. The Tholian boxes were much better, and I actually obtained some fairly decent stuff from those ones (but NOT the grand prize. NEVER the grand prize).

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 4
09-28-2012, 02:34 AM
For the first time in almost 900 days of play, I actually struck gold with the Wells Class in my second Temporal Lockbox. With the Lobi Crystals I had saved I was then able to get the Mobius and the Temporal set. Results are yet to be fully investigated but it seems to be a fairly OK ship
Career Officer
# 5
09-28-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
I'd be excited too if I didn't think that the timeship idea stinks and the reasoning behind them being in 2409 is flimsy.

Saying that, even if I did purchase a heap of keys, and opened a heap of boxes with them, I wouldn't win one anyway, so null point. The Tholian boxes were much better, and I actually obtained some fairly decent stuff from those ones (but NOT the grand prize. NEVER the grand prize).
I'll have to apologise and eat my own words here. Despite my misgivings toward the Wells class I purchased a ten-pack of keys, as the Polarized Disruptors were of interest.

Now, whilst I liked the Tholian lockboxes (as they yeilded some good prizes for me), I didn't open any of the Ferengi variety as a result of opening numerous Cardassian ones and receving 'prizes' from those that were as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. And I certainly never obtained the 'grand prize' from any of them.

So imagine my surprise/delight when I used key number nine from the ten pack and received the Wells class!

Took it for a spin fitted with MkXII dual antiproton banks, and pretty impressed!

Double bonus too, as I did obtain a few of the Polarized Disruptor packs, at least three of which contained MkXII arrays that I can use on my Wells class.

Now just need to collect some more Lobi - had enough (collected from Tholian box openings) to purchase a Chroniton Dual Beam Bank, but need the Temporal Disruption Device to compliment it. Would like the Tachyokinetic Converter console but don't think will have enough lobi for that as well (although my second character does - but since Lobi isn't transferrable........).

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 09-28-2012 at 04:01 AM.