Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
# 1 C-store for keys only now?
09-28-2012, 02:40 PM
With everything seeming to come out in lockboxs now, am I the only one who is beginning to wonder if what we have in the store is all there will ever be? Esp with the wells now being used as master key bait, are the days of just being able to buy something without gambling over?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 82
# 2
09-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwajo View Post
...are the days of just being able to buy something without gambling over?
Yup, now go get your 29th century ship that comes from an organization which has the explicit purpose of stopping timeline corruption.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,625
# 3
09-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Yeah, it's not like they didn't have a ship, a uniform, some overpriced EV suits, and fleet related items released on the C-store since the last lockbox launched, plus two ships, a shuttle, and a doff pack between that one and the previous one. Nothing at all since the first lockbox.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,679
# 4
09-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwajo View Post
With everything seeming to come out in lockboxs now, am I the only one who is beginning to wonder if what we have in the store is all there will ever be? Esp with the wells now being used as master key bait, are the days of just being able to buy something without gambling over?
Vesta will be C store. also did we already forget the Regent came out not too long ago, and before that the Armitage class. It has not been that long since a C store ship came out.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,121
# 5
09-28-2012, 02:52 PM
As I remember hearing it, the plan was to get 1 new C-Store ship out every 6-8 weeks. They also try to get out 1-2 Uniform Packs per month, and several smaller items like Tribbles, Pets, DOFF Packs, Shuttles, etc.

As far as upcoming ships, we have the Andorian ship, the Merian, the Vesta Class, and the Ambassador Class forthcoming - the Ambassador is supposed to be an Event ship but I assume there will be C-Store version as well, like the Odyssey.

I generally manage to spend 1,000 to 3,000 Zen per month in the C-Store.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,426
# 6
09-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Pretty soon we'll see exclusive forum access being made into a lock box prize. What's more, to post a response, we'll have to spend 1 lobi crystal and to create a new thread, you'll have to spend 5 lobi. I'm so excited by the prospect of this new system it sounds chills down my spine.

Edit: While I don't condone the lock box ships, it wouldn't be terribly bad if they released one every 3 months. However, I don't want to see a lock box ship getting released so frequently that c-store ship releases seem scarce. I also don't like all of the fanfare surrounding these lockbox ships when the real fanfare should be around FE's and c-store releases related to events.

Last edited by knuhteb5; 09-28-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 789
# 7
09-28-2012, 02:54 PM
this box is better out put of lobi
it is how they get cannon stuff into game
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,426
# 8
09-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
this box is better out put of lobi
it is how they get cannon stuff into game
How is giving a non-canon, time traveling ship to players in the 25th century defined as "cannon stuff"?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 242
# 9
09-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Vesta will be C store. also did we already forget the Regent came out not too long ago, and before that the Armitage class. It has not been that long since a C store ship came out.
Very True
If only they could put something new in there when the new lock box is launched it might not Seem that way
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 433
# 10
09-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Folks angry there isn't enough stuff in the Cstore. Hilarious.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:08 PM.