Commander
# 11
09-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the party! It's always good to see people trying out the KDF, since they almost never regret it.
Empire Veteran
# 12
09-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Welcome great to see another KDF player in our ranks both in-game and on the forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Republic Veteran
# 13
09-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the "Darkside"

You are about to have your eyes opened to the underbelly of STO,stand firm.

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS."-- Grant Morrison
Commander
# 14
09-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the last and best defense of the Quadrant against the Undine incursion.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
09-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Hehehe thanks everyone! I'm having a blast.
Lieutenant
# 16
09-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Pi canis Alpha/Bravo/path of the warrior is a good way to make 4.4k dilithum but you need to be 2 or 3 people to complete optionnals, but with marauding income you will find out that security officer is your best friend to grind dilithium .

BOP are meant to be squichy, what you can do is decloak -> burst down ennemies -> cloak and get away waiting for your cd to start again, they are hard to master and works only with science/tactical officers.

sad but true, klingon uniforms are a bit limited, you can still unlock Honor guard / Omega and starbase unifrome but that's all.

Welcome to the dark side of the quandrant
Lieutenant
# 17
09-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the KDF.

Now wait till you get the fleet Tor'Kaht it rocks!

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h478/LordDorianBlackheart/Sig500x.png
Rin | Rin Tsaris | Sanguinara | Warmaster
Empire Veteran
# 18
09-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Qapla!
By joining the KDF your skill level goes up a big notch!!

what? Don't believe me??? Get into an STF with us KDF warriors.. we get the optional too... with time to spare.. IN ELITE MODE!!

enter a random STF.. if there's atleast 2 KDF in it, I guarantee the experience will be amazing!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Captain
# 19
09-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Welcome!

I believe all of your initial questions have been answered. I'll only add that the Pi Canis optionals will become easy to get even when playing alone, in time. You just need to tune your build. (Also possibly, you might need a faster vessel, as in Raider, Raptor, Destroyer. Not sure if I ever did those missions with a cruiser, but I'd expect it to be more difficult to catch those freighters in one.)
So, when you're there, expect 4320 dil in less then 45 mins.

Oh, and don't forget to complement your earnings with doff assignement generated contraband.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 20
09-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldicephoenix View Post
Qapla!
By joining the KDF your skill level goes up a big notch!!

what? Don't believe me??? Get into an STF with us KDF warriors.. we get the optional too... with time to spare.. IN ELITE MODE!!

enter a random STF.. if there's atleast 2 KDF in it, I guarantee the experience will be amazing!
I agree, apart from the 7ft tall, 3ft wide klingons and gorn armed with huge miniguns who march slowly but surely into the first room on IGE, guns blazing, agroing everything and promptly dying at the hands of a Hvy Tac Drone, or the jumping Orion pixies who flit their way into the centre of said room... Otherwise, all true

No, but seriously, I just started with a KDF character and in general, team play tends to be much more organised, you know, like a team .