Ensign
im an older player lookin for a home,

I have been playing for about 5 weeks and need to learn more about this game so i may need to be guided sometimes i understand theres alot i havent done ,,,yet

about me : i dont like cocky people or pushy people i dont like im smarter than you types either my spelling stinks ,ive worked trades all my life a refined vocabulary isnt nessary when you need a big stinkin hammer. lol

i like to laugh and have a good time, and use alot of zingers once i get to know people
my kids are all but grown and gone doing their own thing so i have alot of time in the evenings

i seem to be favoring a engineer on a tac vessel,although i have a tac toon im workin on too,and a i kill you Klingon

if your group is the right fit ill work my butt of trying to make things fun for everyone, but i have no,none ,nada experience in a fleet this is my first sto account

i hope to see you out there somewhere,pms are welcome, but i type slow so be patient please
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-30-2012, 07:08 AM
You could give "TOS Veterans: Mature 30+ fleet" a try, if a older mature fleet is what you want.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=209137

I'm not in their fleet nor do I know any of them, I'm to young for them. Just thought I'd point you in their direction.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Ensign
# 3 thanks
09-30-2012, 07:47 AM
thank you for thepost it is appreciated
Captain
# 4
09-30-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilicheesedawg View Post
im an older player lookin for a home,

I have been playing for about 5 weeks and need to learn more about this game so i may need to be guided sometimes i understand theres alot i havent done ,,,yet

about me : i dont like cocky people or pushy people i dont like im smarter than you types either my spelling stinks ,ive worked trades all my life a refined vocabulary isnt nessary when you need a big stinkin hammer. lol

i like to laugh and have a good time, and use alot of zingers once i get to know people
my kids are all but grown and gone doing their own thing so i have alot of time in the evenings

i seem to be favoring a engineer on a tac vessel,although i have a tac toon im workin on too,and a i kill you Klingon

if your group is the right fit ill work my butt of trying to make things fun for everyone, but i have no,none ,nada experience in a fleet this is my first sto account

i hope to see you out there somewhere,pms are welcome, but i type slow so be patient please
I am part of the Red Shirt Army (fleet), were a small fleet with bunch of older guys, many of whom are military vet's and have been here since beta. We look at the person, not how "uber" they are. We help people get better at playing the game.

We have a team speak server to help communicate and co-ordinate.

Just drop me a line if you wanna chat
Commander
# 5
09-30-2012, 09:20 AM
I head up Risa Defense Force, an admittedly small but fun-loving fleet. We're mostly on during the evenings as well, as we have jobs and college work that keep us away during most of the daytime hours. But we're a loyal group who takes great advantage of the evenings to get in our STO fix. lol.

We take in anyone who's wanting a social atmosphere where they can also get help in whatever they try to do. Leveling, STFs, PvP, you name it. We have at least 1 person who's well versed on any aspect you ask about.

We have a fleet website: https://sites.google.com/site/risadefenseforce/ Feel free to check it out!

Feel free to drop me a line on the forums or in-game (Joe@entnx00) if you're interested. We'd love to add to the fold of an already great group of people who also love STO.
Career Officer
# 6
09-30-2012, 03:03 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+. Teamspeak available if desired. No playtime requirements. We have a tier 3 starbase and closing in on tier 4 shipyard. Got lots of experienced folks to help with builds, guidance, and such.

startrek.44thfleet.com

Unfortunately, the forums on our website are currently down, so send me an in game mail or here on these forums if you are interested or have questions. @Latinumbar
# 7
09-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Thank you defalus for the plug! You are taking a chance to suggest a sorry group of guys like us that would have to step out of a mission to change a diaper or to do one of the items on the Honey-Do list that we forgot.

Yes we are a Mature +30 fleet were the social side of the fleet and our real life comes first.

You can also check out the TOS Veterans website for more information.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Ensign
# 8 application sent
09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
thanks for the awlsome responces

I sent an app to Tos we see how it go's
Lieutenant
# 9
09-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Youre welcome to join the RedRibbon Army, a social fleet thats friendly and helpful. we have a few members on the older side who are quite fun to roll with just mail me in game at Bespin@bespin18