Captain
What backgrounds and RBG palette colors did you use?

Or maybe could I steal a template or something? XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Career Officer
# 2
09-29-2012, 12:55 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...doff+signature

You do need photoshop, but if you don't have it, I'll be nice and do it for you. Just follow the instructions for getting the picture of your character and send it to me.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Career Officer
# 3
09-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtac124 View Post

You do need photoshop, but if you don't have it, I'll be nice and do it for you. Just follow the instructions for getting the picture of your character and send it to me.
Thats the small one, made by Amayakitsune.

Mine is here: http://anazonda.deviantart.com/art/D...arge-312110500, (note the quality in my own signature is no a indication of production quality... I simply didn bother upgrading it ^^)

Using either, all you have to do is use the tutorial I wrote, wich kitsune used in his post to make a proper cut of your char, and bingo.

He and I worked on both together making each our branch of them, and both have a preset of icons, text, quotes, commendations and so on.

And you can use Gimp too (free image editing program... search google), but it may look a tad wonko, since Gimp dosent support layer-grouping.

- Enjoy
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports

Last edited by anazonda; 09-29-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Commander
# 4
09-29-2012, 02:53 AM
Paint.net is another program I'd recommend trying, if you need a free program. Of course, it's not on par with Photoshop, but none of the free ones are.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
09-29-2012, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtac124 View Post

hi, can you also make one for me if i send you a picture of your character? and if so where can i send it to you?

Thanks in advance!
Career Officer
# 6
09-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
Paint.net is another program I'd recommend trying, if you need a free program. Of course, it's not on par with Photoshop, but none of the free ones are.
Paint.net dosen't support neither Amayakitsunes or mine... Already tested.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 7
09-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Just upload your images to a hosting site and post the links in here, along with the information for the signature (commendation ranks, quote, name, traits, rank, etc) and I'll get to them over the weekend
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-30-2012, 03:32 AM
thank you anazonda the signutare is great!
Career Officer
Career Officer
# 10
09-30-2012, 08:34 AM
Cool sigs!