Rihannsu
# 1 Victory is Life doesn't work.
09-28-2012, 05:21 PM
With Bort working on SNB Doff nerfing, I wanted to bring up this bonus from the 3 Peice Jem'hadar Set, while in a Galor/Jem'Hadar Attack ship, and using Polaron weaponry, does not activate/trigger. I have done multiple tests with it and have not seen it's proc ever work. Now I know, 1% chance is not much of a chance to activate, yet I still never seen it strip a single buff and figured since Bort is looking into SNB based procs he could double check this one as well.

Thank you for your time.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 2
09-29-2012, 09:14 AM
I really wish the Jemmy set was cool. I really do. I wanted to be a little purple shield eater! The Jemmy gets no super-special console or weapon like previous lockbox ships, I was rather hoping this set was worth swapping in for a laugh.

The neglected ginger step-RPer inside me would just love it
Captain
# 3
09-30-2012, 10:45 AM
I agree. The Jem'Hadar sets could definitely use an upgrade. The shields particularly. I would like to see some form of shield bypass in keeping inline with the Dominion technology, a kinda DEM on Ketracel White
Lieutenant
# 4
09-30-2012, 02:03 PM
It worked for me last time i tried it about 1 or 2 months ago
Banned
# 5
09-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
I really wish the Jemmy set was cool. I really do. I wanted to be a little purple shield eater! The Jemmy gets no super-special console or weapon like previous lockbox ships, I was rather hoping this set was worth swapping in for a laugh.

The neglected ginger step-RPer inside me would just love it
*kicks your neglected ginger haired step RPer*

BAD!