Captain
# 21
10-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
If you believe there is a problem with your subscription you will have to file a support ticket at this link. No one can help you besides billing I'm afraid
None of the links are working for me, neither the 'contact us' or 'ticket history'. Do you have a direct address for billing ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 22
10-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
None of the links are working for me, neither the 'contact us' or 'ticket history'. Do you have a direct address for billing ?
It's a magic trick called "Making problems disappear"... All my tickets disappear too... as if they've never existed...

Pretty smart if you ask me... Pretending no one has a problem.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 23
10-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
It's a magic trick called "Making problems disappear"... All my tickets disappear too... as if they've never existed...

Pretty smart if you ask me... Pretending no one has a problem.
All my email from them is automated AND their page is full of errors so it doesn't load properly/allow login in either firefox or IE. I'm beginning to wonder if the page admins are the same guys who work on the game code.

I'm sure they'de be in contact if WE owed THEM money.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Captain
# 24
10-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
All my email from them is automated AND their page is full of errors so it doesn't load properly/allow login in either firefox or IE.

I'm sure they'de be in contact if WE owed THEM money.
Heres whats cool: Appearently they dont keep records of who buys what and when, as well as dont track who gets their stipends, so they can way without lying that "We are confident you got your stipend".

Tried it a few times... Got fed up with my tickets disappearing... Hope you have better luck.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 25
10-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Heres whats cool: Appearently they dont keep records of who buys what and when, as well as dont track who gets their stipends, so they can way without lying that "We are confident you got your stipend".

Tried it a few times... Got fed up with my tickets disappearing... Hope you have better luck.
They wouldn't dare !

Not only would they lose subscribers, but piss off the wrong guy and they'll have legal problems.

I've sent a request at this address requesting contact with them.
customerservice@perfectworld.com
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Last edited by lordmalak1; 10-01-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Captain
# 26
10-02-2012, 03:37 PM
I got a reply today about my stipend, and tho they claim it was awarded I can't really dispute it until I tally up the transaction logs from the the dilithium exchange and see if the numbers match. They gave me the exact date of the award as well as the date of the next award so it appears they do indeed have records to check.

They were prompt and courteous in their reply so I can't complain about their service- it was excellent.

I'll keep ya posted

<edit> After looking at my dilith exchange logs last night and comparing them tonight I notice they're different. I now pull up the log on one toon and ALL toon transactions appear, so the first 97 events are now GONE. It appears either they're search combined all the events into a single record or someone's covering their tracks. So now that I have an EXACT date from them as to when my next stipend will appear you better believe I'm taking screen shots the night before and that award day to see it the stipend gets awarded.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Last edited by lordmalak1; 10-02-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Career Officer
# 27
10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I don't think I get mine... I'll be more vigilant to see if I do or do not. Especially since I just through down like $100 for Zen to the C-Store for a bunch of lock box keys.
Career Officer
# 28
10-04-2012, 04:09 PM
My suggestion for awhile has been to have stipends go to a special escrow area like Zen does at first when brought out of the Dil exchange or like dilithium Foundry tips do.

That way, people don't accidentally spend a stipend without noticing (happens a LOT from what I understand) and it also gives QA the ability to go through and see when you last withdrew stipend points from escrow and how much.
Career Officer
# 29
10-05-2012, 02:18 AM
I've never bought Zen at all from PWE. So my Zen balance continues to read as Zero. However, I do regularly receive my 500 promotional point stipend. Which is only reflected in the C-Store when I open it up in-game or through this website.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Ensign
# 30
10-07-2012, 04:01 PM
how long till i can make topics
Closed Thread