Qa'pla! Another Bekk has taken his rightful place among true warriors! Live and fight with honor always! For your House! For the Empire! For QeylIS! Welcome to the tlhIngan HubbeQ! To be tlhIngan is glorious! If you ever need my blade to help you in battle, it is yours.
To die honourably? Simple. To live each day honourably? This is a challenge worthy of a true warrior!
The only gear a ship or Away Team really needs is a good Captain.
Welcome to Qonos. IMHO the best PVE mission in the game is the Gates of Gre'thor episode. You owe it to yourself to do this mission. The reward is sweet also. Que up for some PVP while you're here. The teamwork on the Klingon side is usually superior. And most Warriors will help you with build & tactical advice if you ask.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
A bird of prey isn't something most people can jump into and become a master with it right off the bat. When one figures out majority of tactics they can pull off that no other ship can in the game and then masters those techniques... Songs of bloody tears echo through subspace of their glorious tales of battle
Qapla and welcome to our side.
I personally use a B'rel BOP and you do best to constantly use the battle cloak and set it up as a possible torpedo boat Use different types of torpedo to minimise the cool down and I would recommend using one slot for mines as well as you can deploy those while cloaked and sometimes will distract the enemy to shoot these so you can stalk and kill him when he lease expects it.
Again welcome to the battle and wish you glorious victory
Hey guys, I thought up some more questions but acknowledge I may not like the answers I expect.
1. Can we get mek'leths at all? On my Fed characters when I do the academy event the klingon holograms that come in are armed with mek'leths, but I have not seen them at all for my klingon character. Is this a 'lol welcome to the KDF; expect to be disappointed at the half-finished nature of it' thing?
2. Why isn't Ty'Gokor in the game? Or... is it in the game and I'm just blind and stupid? If it's NOT in the game... see above. I will say I'm surprised it's not in the game, they have so many trek landmarks already.
3. Not really a question but an observation. I just found out that KDF has a doff assignment to prepare a baked tribble. One of my Fed's got a cannibal tribble on a 'confiscate contraband' assignment and I mailed it to my klingon. Nothing - not blowing up Starfleet ships, raiding peaceful colonies or selling prisoners into slavery - has made me feel more like a ruthless bastard than this.
4. The HG set 2-piece bonus gives +25% dmg to torpedoes. This seems pretty self-explanatory but I was wondering if mines count in that or is it just explicitly torpedoes? The reason being is that I've been experimenting with mines whilst I've been leveling up my character and kind of like the fire-and-forget nature of them.
5. I have in mind a second character, but I'm not sure what class I want to go as. I do have in mind the Vor'cha as the endgame ship, so I figure an engineering character would probably be what I go with. That said, carriers are appealing. Up until now all my characters have been tied to the ship class most suited to their career; my fed tac runs a Defiant, my eng runs a Regent, and my sci runs an Intrepid. My klingon is a tac and runs a BoP. I do know that these class distinctions aren't as strict as some games in the genre, and mixing and matching is not only possible but can lead to interesting results. I should also say I'm more of an RPer than a min/maxer so I don't really care for superduper optimised builds. SO having said all that, I guess what it comes down to is I'm looking at making a 2nd character, career not decided upon, with at least the Vor'cha as one possible endgame ship. Probably an Orion too.
In light of the above, I was interested in the Vor'cha refit particularly for the isometric charge. Is this console at all good for PVE work? (I don't really PVP at all) Stowiki has no information about this, although I haven't done a search for it on the forums. Note that even if it's garbage I might consider getting the ship anyway as a gesture of my support for the faction.