Ensign
# 211 GM Help
10-01-2012, 06:12 PM
How may I contact a GM for assistance? My son and I share an account and we have a player which I assume is using multiple accounts to harass me. Does not matter if I block him or not, new accounts or different accounts keep popping up in my tells and emails. I have saved some emails for GM help. I attempted to contact a gm before but no luck, this has been going on for a week now and I get 15-20 mails a days and he claims to be having all his "friends" report me. I admit to be a little harsh after turning down multiple and I mean tons of fleet invites from this guy, finally saying something along the lines of "I do not want to be apart of your stupid fleet" or something of that nature. If a GM could contact me I can forwards some messages that I have saved. Or I can post them on the forums. They include but are not limited to; how my family and I need to die, how he wishes to find us and kill us, how I am the scumbag of the STO community, etc.
Again wouldn't be an issue if it was just 1 account sending hate tells and mails or if my son didn't get on and fly my ship for fun.
Thanks!
Rihannsu
# 212
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM
this isn't really the place for that, posting anyone's personal info on the forum can get you banned, you can file a GM ticket in game by clicking the "?" next to your mini map and then clicking file GM ticket, or you can file one on the forum by clicking the "Support" link at the top of the page and following the links for reporting harassment, you can post all of that stuff in the GM ticket. Unfortunately there is no other way to contact a GM directly, they can't even receive ingame /tells or mail.

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 10-01-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Ensign
# 213
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Every time I attempt in game, my ticket does not seem go anywhere, when I click view open tickets I see nothing.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 214
10-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekshawkins View Post
Every time I attempt in game, my ticket does not seem go anywhere, when I click view open tickets I see nothing.
Feel free to check out the first post in this thread for info on how you can email in directly to Support

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 215
10-02-2012, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry i did not get what you siad.!
Lieutenant
Every single ticket I have ever written about any problems I have ever had on and off since BETA, has never been responded to in a positive manner, ever. This is a new MMO record for me.

Might as well call it an "apology letter" when you respond to my tickets, maybe some flowers or something. I'm pretty upset especially since the latest issue, where I tried to send my D'Kora to the proper character and it magically opened and was then stuck now to my science officer alt.

How about that time when my KDF character was stuck inside the mission territory of the last DS9 mission, 2 months and the exact same response after casting tickets in "could you please give us more details".

Really? You would think after 6 tickets and 2 months of waiting about 7 months ago that something would actually happen, but that KDF character was stuck for 2 months with no real, human response.

After one of the patches down the road, my character was able to leave the mission territory, it was not something that was fixed due to my ticket.

I always try to just let things flow, just let small problems slide. But I am pretty tired of the cyborg responses to my tickets about some critical issues. Please move my D'kora to the correct toon or re-package the item so I can do it myself.

Enough apologies, you haven't given me a positive response since I starting testing this game

Also, you owe my fleet mate her Fleet Module.

Good Luck with that I told her.
Lieutenant
# 217
10-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Yeah, way to move my feedback from feedback about my ticket issues. I seriously hope someone looks into this company, they really love the money but hate everything else that has anything to do with the game and the people who try to enjoy it.
Commander
# 218
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM
The thing with the ticket's now that no one is getting back to mine at all so i will like to know why. Thank you if you can tell me !!
Commander
# 219
10-14-2012, 02:48 PM
i gave up one expecting a response to tickets some time ago,

seems like a pointless task to me.

i started playing when f2p came out, and of the 3-4 tickets ive submitted , none have ever gotten a response

Rihannsu
I am normally not a friend of all that much moderation in forums. I can handle even Usenet of need be, where there is no moderation at all.

But the level of trolling and outright insulting that goes on in some threads (particularily in the PvP subforums lately) is exceptional. I have tried doing support tickets, but apparently they are mostly ignored these days. I realize that the moderators are volunteers and cannot be on 24 hours a day, but at least some reply, if only "we don't see any need to act, an this is why" shouldn't be too much, right?

I mean, we are all here for entertainment, and for helping making the game a better experience for everybody. But a handfull (if that many) of people ruin it, forum-wise. That cannot be in Cryptic's, PWE's, or even the community's interest, right?

Or is it that the report function is routed through the workday shifts of the customer support team? Then maybe there something needs to be done?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584