Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
i just went in a cure already failed no reward no dil and still got the cooldown was this not sorted i have 2 ask coz its not fair?????????
why should i get punished for some1 else's mess up this was ment to been sorted ages ago and it looks like u did not do it then......
Ensign
# 2 What happened to my account?!?
10-02-2012, 12:06 AM
I haven't logged in for many months, but I found that I have to reset my password, which I did. I searched my email and found a message about Atari getting hacked and they forced password resets. That's all well and good, but when I log into the game, my account has ZERO CHARACTERS ANYMORE! Where in the hell are all my toons? I want them restored NOW! I have spent REAL MONEY ON THIS GAME!!! my account ID is spyyder976, so go and restore my account ASAP, as I cannot even submit a support ticket because your crappy website always forces a redirect loop and won't even allow us to submit tickets! I spent money on this game and I want my account restored IMMEDIATELY!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrick View Post
I haven't logged in for many months, but I found that I have to reset my password, which I did. I searched my email and found a message about Atari getting hacked and they forced password resets. That's all well and good, but when I log into the game, my account has ZERO CHARACTERS ANYMORE! Where in the hell are all my toons? I want them restored NOW! I have spent REAL MONEY ON THIS GAME!!! my account ID is spyyder976, so go and restore my account ASAP, as I cannot even submit a support ticket because your crappy website always forces a redirect loop and won't even allow us to submit tickets! I spent money on this game and I want my account restored IMMEDIATELY!!!
u have takin the first step by makin a PWE account and not u just 2 link and log in with new pwe username but really what does that have to do with my post????
Ensign
# 4
10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-02-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Ensign
# 5
10-02-2012, 12:20 AM
of course going to the link for the user goes to a page that doesn't exist; trying to contact support has a redirect loop. obviously Perfect World, being an Asian company, is just a ring of thieves like all Asian *******s.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-02-2012, 03:49 AM
no need for that i'm a free player at the min i can still make threads (as your in one) so stop cryin get over it and on with it....