Community Moderator
I'm watching Jurassic Park (which I'm sure most if not all of you have seen. So Dr. Alan Grant just stated that "...and even the word Raptor means, Bird-of-Prey."

Then I instantly thought of those two class of Klingon ship, and realised the names mean the same thing.

What have you just realised today?
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Career Officer
# 2
10-02-2012, 03:32 AM
I will never look at the Statue of Liberty the same way again. If I blink or take my eyes off of it.....

And...

The dashboard back light on some of the older International and IC NaviStar buses is a really nice blue.
Community Moderator
# 3
10-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I will never look at the Statue of Liberty the same way again. If I blink or take my eyes off of it.....
Hahahaah... That's what I realised yesterday... Still not sure if I like that episode or not, made me sad.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Career Officer
# 4
10-02-2012, 03:47 AM
What episode? What is this Lady Liberty gag about?
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Career Officer
# 5
10-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woerligen View Post
What episode? What is this Lady Liberty gag about?
Doctor Who.
It's a great show.
Fear the weeping angels.
Career Officer
# 6
10-02-2012, 05:08 AM
Why should I fear anything that pidgeons **** on?
Reave
Career Officer
# 7
10-02-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Doctor Who.
It's a great show.
Fear the weeping angels.
Ah, Doctor Who. Yeah, I saw some episodes with the previous Doctor a few years ago, but it left the screens soon. (in Germany)

The best Lady Liberty to me is still the golden one with diamond flame. (as seen in a German science fiction novel series).

/Imho
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Rihannsu
# 8
10-02-2012, 05:57 AM
I just realised that I have not realised anything today.

Which means I have realised something, and yet realised nothing. at the same time. oh noes. #paradox

arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 9
10-02-2012, 05:57 AM
I realize that Romulans fly in blood colored ships
Community Moderator
# 10
10-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woerligen View Post
The best Lady Liberty to me is still the golden one with diamond flame. (as seen in a German science fiction novel series).
Ghostbusters II has without a doubt the very best lady liberty, she rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
I realize that Romulans fly in blood colored ships
That's a good one!