Ensign
Wasn't sure where to put this, but figured this was a good start...

If anybody's trying to beat this rare Duty Officer Mission, I tried it using two Kwim Lo's and a Flight Officer Liow'an.

It worked for me; the purple reward was a Caitian purple doff named M'Rwatt.

I couldn't find him on google, STOwiki or the Exchange, and the STOwiki page for the assignment had the rewards field blank, so it'd be nice to think that maybe I'm the first player to get him(?) (Wishful thinking, perhaps...) Even if I'm not, it's kind of cool to be the first to enter him into STOWiki...

Anyhow, good luck, all!

Last edited by ufpstarfleet; 10-01-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-01-2012, 09:38 PM
First off, congrats on critting that mission, it is a real pain to get that. You'd be surprised how often you get 'Unsuitable'.

But, you might be the first to add him in, but there are other DOFFs with different names, but the same effect.

Still, it's a purple DOFF.

Rihannsu
# 3
10-01-2012, 10:30 PM
there's a LONG list of Doffs you can get from that. I should know. I've done it dozens of times. It gets a lot easier after you have 3 FDOs and don't have to make do with an FDO and 2 random dudes. But even using 3 purples I still have semi-crappy odds of unsuitable.

It is kinda odd that it doesn't give whites.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
10-01-2012, 10:35 PM
I JUST got to this assignment (YAY) and the odds are pathetic for something like this.

but gratz

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 5
10-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
I JUST got to this assignment (YAY) and the odds are pathetic for something like this.

but gratz
It gets better as the assignment gives a Flight Deck Officer and so it starts to stack up, got a green first time I did it and second time it crit and so purple ... utter pointless since I dont use a carrier on that character but good to get some recruitment CXP, doing the third now (2 Purple, one Green).
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-01-2012, 11:35 PM
too bad they bind...would be awesome to repeat and reap the ecs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 7
10-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
too bad they bind...would be awesome to repeat and reap the ecs lol
They don't BoP. They're BoE. I grind the mission just so I can sell them on the exchange. :p
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 8
10-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Oh, it still feels like I get "unsuitable" result half the time. Even with 3 purple FDOs each with 2 crit traits...

Still great an assignement to get doffs to send to alts, sell, grind...
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!