Captain
# 1 How Do You Build a Fleet Ship
10-02-2012, 05:37 PM
So assuming you have the module and the credits - how do you go about building the ship?

I will finish construction of T3 shipyard in 6 days. I have 28 ship provisions and plan on building a couple fleet defiants.

But I don't know the procedure. Since this is a solo fleet I can't ask anyone else- lol

Thx
Rihannsu
# 2
10-02-2012, 05:46 PM
as I understand it, all you have to do is go down to the ship vendor in the Engineering department and buy it like any normal ship, just make sure you're getting the fleet defiant and not the normal or retrofit ones.
Captain
# 3
10-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
as I understand it, all you have to do is go down to the ship vendor in the Engineering department and buy it like any normal ship, just make sure you're getting the fleet defiant and not the normal or retrofit ones.
I already have the c-store retrofit defiant - so I am assuming it's only 1 fleet module?

It's funny I have never been anywhere in the base but where you get fleet doffs! I know there is a turbolift to other decks - just have not bothered to use it.

Last edited by levi3; 10-02-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Rihannsu
# 4
10-02-2012, 06:14 PM
yeah, it should only cost you one module just be careful, because the vendor has all of the other ships too, not just the fleet ones. I'm surprised you haven't explored more of the base while doing the Fleet Mark dailies from the OOW.