Rihannsu
# 1 New KDF Species Plox?
09-30-2012, 10:37 PM
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Caatati

They were on Voyager and an episode of DS9. Meaning they have some sort of thing going on in the Alpha Quadrant. they are a hell of a lot better than spacehobos.

I imagine having the trait Leadership. Would be nice to have a KDF species with this trait.
Career Officer
# 2
10-01-2012, 02:55 AM
No thanks.

The Caatati on DS9 is probably like the Millenium Falcon in First Contact:
something we are not intended to really notice.

In addition, there are numerous other races that, IMO, would fit the KDF mentality much better than those guys.
The Chalnoth for example.
The Caatati were QQing and annoying most of the episode.
Rihannsu
# 3
10-01-2012, 06:39 AM
The makeup department reused a LOT of makeups in Voyager.

It's no surprise that the reverse happened.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 4
10-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
The makeup department reused a LOT of makeups in Voyager.

It's no surprise that the reverse happened.
They did even more than that:

http://ex-astris-scientia.org/incons...ed_makeups.htm

Empire Veteran
# 5
10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Some emphasis on the word some, of the make up reuses could be explained away, specially the ones where Drones used the same make up alien features as other species.

As for the Caatati in the KDF, no thanks. I'd rather see the Sona and their slave species. The KDF conquered the Sona and incorporated them into the Empire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Commander
# 6
10-01-2012, 10:23 PM
I still want to know why and how there's an Ocampan woman sitting at the desk by Admiral Quinn's office.
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Some emphasis on the word some, of the make up reuses could be explained away, specially the ones where Drones used the same make up alien features as other species.

As for the Caatati in the KDF, no thanks. I'd rather see the Sona and their slave species. The KDF conquered the Sona and incorporated them into the Empire.
There's only one way Sona are coming to this game...

L O C K B O X...

I think the days of actual new missions coming out ran their course. All we are to expect now is new structures built, countless spawns from 10km to 20km of said structure, and lockboxes. I heard once (a new way of story telling will come) but I think what that means is someone writes a little blog about something that doesn't even sound Trek and then lock boxes pour out of it and people buy keys like its going to take them to the nexus.
Rihannsu
# 8
10-03-2012, 01:57 AM
I'll pass on this species.

also some aliens can look similar and still be different (humans, betazoids, trills, bajorans pretty much all like alike with some very very minor differences)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I think the days of actual new missions coming out ran their course.
You mean other than the new stf, the new fleet events, the new romulan colony map all in s7, the return of FE in series 8?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission