Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Banned
# 31 Sci Orb.
10-03-2012, 07:35 AM
http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...d=Mavsciorb1_0

This Orbweaver is built just for sci captains.

Weapons: 1 Chroniton Torpedo Launcher, Acc2, CrtH, 2 Tholian Torpedoes, 1 Cloaking Tractor Mine, 2 aft Beam Arrays. Polaron. acc2, crth

Deflector: Borg
Engine: Borg
Shield Maco.

Consoles: 1 Ablative Armor. 1 Borg Console. 1 Isometric Charge,
2 Field Generators, 2 Graviton Generators.
3 Warhead chambers.

Cmdr: TBR3, FBP2, TSS2, HE1
Lt Cmdr. TT, Torp Spread2, APO1 Alternate: Tractor Beam1, Sci Team2, Sci team 3
Lt Cmdr: EPTS1, EPTS2, Warp Plas1
ENs Tac. TT
Ens Sci; Polarize Hull1

Alternate: Tykens Rift3, Viral Matrix 1, TSS2, Polarize Hull1
TT, Torp Spread2, Torp Spread3
Lt Cmdr: EPTS1, EPTS2, Warp Plas1
Ens TT
Ens Sci, Hazard1

Power Settings: 25 weapons, 75 shields, 25 engine, 75 Aux. Secondary, 25 weapons, 25 shields, 75 Engines, 75 Aux.

Doffs: 2 Shield Distribution Officers, 1 Gravimetric Scientist (for Tykens), 2 Systems Engineers.
(If no Tykens) 2 SDOs, 1 Tractor Beam Officer, 2 Torpedo Officers.

This ship is a flying debuff platform.

Last edited by ghostyandfrosty; 10-03-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Banned
# 32 Sci Ning Tao Fleet Refit.
10-03-2012, 08:07 AM
http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...d=MavSciWing_0

Weapons: Polaron Dual Heavy CannonsX 4 Acc, CrthX2 1 Polaron Turret Acc CrtHX2, 1 Cloaking Tractor Mine Launcher/1 Tric Mine Launcher.

Deflector: Borg
Engine: Borg
Shield, Fleet Resilient Shields, or MK12 Cap2 Resilient.

Consoles: 1 Borg, 1 Iso charge, 1 Leech.
1 Aceton Assim, 2 Field Generators.
3 Energy Consoles.

Devices: Engine Batteries, Aux Batteries.

Cmdr: Viral Matrix 3, Tykens Rift 2, TSS2, Polarize Hull1
Lt Cmdr: EPTS1, RSP1, Warp Plasma1
Lt Cmdr: Tractor Beam1, Hazard 2, Photonic Shockwave1
Lt, TT, and APD1

Power Settings: 100 to Weapons, 25 shields, 25 engine, 50 aux. Attack 2, 75 weapons, 25 shields, 25 engine, 75 aux. Run Away. 25 weapons, 75 shields, 75 engines, 25 aux.

Doffs: 2 Systems Engineers, 1 Gravitmetric Scientist, 2 Shield Distribution Officers.

The X Wing is like all other bops a hit and run vessel, unlike the others which to some extent you can force into a tac captain, in my opinion the X Wing is only capable of being truly utilized by a Sci Captain. The purpose of this ship is to throw as many sci powers and CC down range as physically possible in a short amount of time. It's basically a Science Alpha Strike with battle cloak.

It is also capable of throwing heals to someone in dire need of them to relieve pressure on your friendly Negvar, Recluse or Flight Deck Cruiser since frankly the bop should either have killed, or maimed it's target, or left. Leaving heals unused in the process. Remember RSP is not there to help you sustain a fire fight. It's there to give you a cushion during your Getaway. And you need to getaway fast in this ship if the attack fails.

Last edited by ghostyandfrosty; 10-04-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Banned
ACT is a program that enables combat log parsing. It very thoroughly breaks down DPS. Want to see exactly what goes on in combat? ACT is for you then.

Short of spending hours parsing a single log by hand (like I did till today) you can't get more indepth than this.

http://hilbertguide.com//ACT.html

I recommend just copy pastaing the address for the plug in. Skip the setup guide, go to the Plugins tab and copy pasta the version of the ACT plug in you want.

To use act type in /combatlog 1 in chat. at the end of the session type in /combatlog 0 to end it.

Import the combat log from the sto combat log folder.

Go back to the main tab
select your desired import zone (usually your most recent) and there you go.
Captain
# 34
10-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...d=Mavsciorb1_0

This Orbweaver is built just for sci captains.

Weapons: 1 Chroniton Torpedo Launcher, Acc2, CrtH, 2 Tholian Torpedoes, 1 Cloaking Tractor Mine, 2 aft Beam Arrays. Polaron. acc2, crth
Hey I've been wondering, what does TS do to the Thermionic torps? Does it take the proc to 100% like plasma?
Banned
# 35
10-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Hey I've been wondering, what does TS do to the Thermionic torps? Does it take the proc to 100% like plasma?
I'm not sure since I didn't have the chance really last night to try it out. I'm pretty sure it does indeed increase the proc chance though.
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-04-2012, 07:36 AM
sci -stealth speed weapon build

chaffee shuttle, pvp

yellowstone engine, metapahsiuc shiled, transphonic defector ,that shoots some ray
impulse burst, defense turret, photonic, isometric charge, throrine pulse (constant) consoles

harpang topedo

turrets in device

5 weapons at all times and if i am reading the isometricd charge thijng right then the
best target is like a carrier

bridge officer- jam sensors in case of tractor beams, mask or more speed, or beam enhance

these are the facts, they are irrefutable
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-04-2012, 07:38 AM
oh yeah and Ferengi, Cardassian, and Freighter, Breen hologrsams for further confusion

these are more facts, they are unquestionable
Banned
# 38
10-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treffell View Post
sci -stealth speed weapon build

chaffee shuttle, pvp

yellowstone engine, metapahsiuc shiled, transphonic defector ,that shoots some ray
impulse burst, defense turret, photonic, isometric charge, throrine pulse (constant) consoles

harpang topedo

turrets in device

5 weapons at all times and if i am reading the isometricd charge thijng right then the
best target is like a carrier

bridge officer- jam sensors in case of tractor beams, mask or more speed, or beam enhance

these are the facts, they are irrefutable
I'm not even sure what I read there. Try again please, this time take a breath and form complete sentences. Also lol jam sensors. lol.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-04-2012, 08:58 AM
the written word is a lie - johnny rotten
(lol)

Complete sentence form, except this one

I created an Alien Science officer with stealth space abilties.

i then proceeded to make a super shuttle and pvp to admiral in it.

I use the yellow stone engine for the tetryon gas (aft weapon)

I use the ferengi shuttle metaphasic shield for last gasp (orange force field)

I use the temporal shuttle deflector for a yellowinsh ray that does somethng (another weapon)

The consoles i use are Impulse Burst, Photonic Displacemnt, and Thorzine pulse burst from the stealth shuttle

i change out the photonic displacement or the Impulse Burst- for either the Defense Turret or Isometric Charge.

(changing one, but never both, there is always a photonic or impulse burst for escape)

The thorzine burst thing console is never replaced

I use Jam sensors as the bridge officers in case someone locks on with tractor beam, but
polarize hull is another option.

I use the Harpange for radiatiuon damage and to see if i made a hit.

I used to do STF's while creating this and they changed it which is a shame.

I use the Chaffee shuttle because i lkke the way it looks - it offers emergency power to engines and it has back engines high.

It is the only shuttle that has upward engines like the enterprise and moves more like a glide as oppossed to like a klingon ship with low engines

Also, i like to fly back heavy ships.

A shuttle also has plenty of spaces available for holographic ships.

I use the Freighter, Ferengi, Cardassian and Breen holograms.

I made these choices becasue i read about a year and a half ago that you can't play the game in a shuttle.

Data, Spock, Picard, Janeway, - all kinds of Feds flew in shuttles and attacked.

I was thrown out of three fleets for flying a shuttle.
Banned
# 40
10-04-2012, 09:03 AM
I think you're posting in the wrong thread then.

This isn't a shuttle ship thread.