Ensign
# 1 Launcher refuses to load
10-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Hi, is there a known problem at the moment - my launcher refuses to load (just says 'tried connecting x times' and then finally 'unable to connect to the patch server'. My husband's PC however loads the launcher fine :/ and mine was working yesterday! (Haven't changed anything on the PC since then).
Lieutenant
# 2
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galadivren View Post
Hi, is there a known problem at the moment - my launcher refuses to load (just says 'tried connecting x times' and then finally 'unable to connect to the patch server'. My husband's PC however loads the launcher fine :/ and mine was working yesterday! (Haven't changed anything on the PC since then).
Yes, there is indeed a problem, but Cryptic apparently isn't acknowledging it.

I've had this for months, and only been able to login via VPN.
Career Officer
# 3
10-04-2012, 03:23 AM
I can't log on either. Since yesterday the launcher just wont load. It all happened from one sec to the next. I logged off to eat, and when I wanted to log on it didn't work anymore. I sent a ticket, but PWE only sent back a standard FAQ site. Everything else works fine.

P.S. VPN doesn't work either.
Career Officer
# 4
10-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Nevermind... I just hooked up my PC to the cable Modem directly instead of using the W-LAN Router. Its works as intended now. Maybe there is a problem with a port? I dont know how theese things work...