Former PWE Community Team Lead
Quote:
Foundry Challenge #5 : And Now The Continuation
This is the comments thread for Foundry Challenge #5 : And Now The Continuation.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked.

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Intriguing...

I like it.

I may have to clear sometime on my schedule for this one.
Rihannsu
# 3
10-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Question: I made one mission (B'vat's Legacy) that was a continuation of B'vat's story. I have been planning to make a second mission following up where B'vat's Legacy ended to finish the story I started. However, I have not actually started work on the mission yet.

Would this be acceptable for the challenge?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Doing a Klingon mission this time around.

Let's face it, none of these Featured Episodes were really created for the Klingons but merely re-typed Fed missions.

This time, we'll get a Featured Episode that was specifically Klingon focused.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
10-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Question: I made one mission (B'vat's Legacy) that was a continuation of B'vat's story. I have been planning to make a second mission following up where B'vat's Legacy ended to finish the story I started. However, I have not actually started work on the mission yet.

Would this be acceptable for the challenge?
The mission for this challenge should be a continuation of one of the series listed here

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 6
10-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Thats too bad. I had a fun idea for a follow on to the Fek'lir arc.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
Rihannsu
# 7
10-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Oh, gotcha. Hmm...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 8
10-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The mission for this challenge should be a continuation of one of the series listed here

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
What about the Deferi or the Undine Series? Can those used or just the 4 listed this website?
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
The Deferi are there, that was Series 1: Cold War. The Undine weren't technically a "featured series" so I imagine probably just those 4.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
10-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Anyone else considering taking this challenge with a Klingon mission?