Career Officer
# 181
08-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I have the same problem "Payment Method Declined", i checked wit my bank and i entered the same billing information but still i get the same error. I have submitted a ticket now. Waiting for a response. I want to be a lifer, guys don't you want my 200 bucks ????
I have a similar problem. I want to be zen points but it keep getting declined saying I'v entered incorrect info. I called my credit card company to see if my card was blocked for some reason and they said my credit card is fine. They said it was declined since I entered the wrong expiry. They said I entered 10/20 when it should be 10/13. I know I entered 10/13 not 10/20. So I tried again....making sure I entered 10/13 for the expiry...still error in transaction.

Now I'm locked out from purchasing zen points for the next 24 hours. What is this? They don't want my money??????
Commander
# 182
08-17-2012, 12:51 PM
last night i bought the 3 months for price of 2 offer , got it for both myself and my girfriend, last night it worked fine, both our accounts said acvite, but today my accound has reverted back to inactive. i went through my accound and got to manage subscriptions and in there it says again inactive but it said i was paid untill august 25. so basically i dont know if im gold or not, or if ill even get my zen, i logged into game to check it, and the only thing i can see is my ec allowance is 1 billion rather than 10 million which ofcourse makes me think im gold, im jsut concerned at the site saying im not active.
Ensign
I stopped subscribing to Star Trek Online before Perfect World bought Cryptic. I have since switched Internet Service Providers and no longer have access to the email account I used when I subscribed. My email was Alucarde33@comcast.net when I was subscribed to both Champions and Star Trek Online. I would like again subscribe but I cannot access my account. I would like to resolve this issue and I am willing to provide what ever information is needed to verify my identity.

Thank You

Last edited by binarydust; 10-04-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 184
10-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by binarydust View Post
I stopped subscribing to Star Trek Online before Perfect World bought Cryptic. I have since switched Internet Service Providers and no longer have access to the email account I used when I subscribed. My email was Alucarde33@comcast.net when I was subscribed to both Champions and Star Trek Online. I would like again subscribe but I cannot access my account. I would like to resolve this issue and I am willing to provide what ever information is needed to verify my identity. My current email is frankieg1701@gmail.com

Thank You
This Forum is only for Peer to Peer Advice. If you want this issue to be addressed, you should be posting this issue in the PWE Support Forum located here... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Empire Veteran
# 185
10-12-2012, 04:27 AM
By the way I wish you would tell us where the Contact Billing Support is? I couldn't find it anywhere and every time I click on the Contact US button I reach a page telling me... the website does not exist. Now isn't this just great? My account was debited $205.99 Canadian dollars and my account is still INACTIVE. And on top of that I can't even contact support? You really know how to keep your customers happy...
Career Officer
# 186
10-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trygvar13 View Post
By the way I wish you would tell us where the Contact Billing Support is? I couldn't find it anywhere and every time I click on the Contact US button I reach a page telling me... the website does not exist. Now isn't this just great? My account was debited $205.99 Canadian dollars and my account is still INACTIVE. And on top of that I can't even contact support? You really know how to keep your customers happy...
There is a 'Zen & Billing Help' section in the PWE Technical Support Forum...
http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Empire Veteran
# 187
10-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Hmm still cannot find anything that relates to my problem. And I still connet access the support website. Every time I click on the Contact Us button or View Ticket History I get the same bloody message: website does not exist. And I tried on 3 different computers from 3 different locations... Really not happy right now. Give me my money back!
Ensign
# 188
11-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Support pages doesn't work!!!! I purchased STO Collectors edition however the key doesn't work!!

What works in this website?? I am very mad!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 189
11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanatroi View Post
Support pages doesn't work!!!! I purchased STO Collectors edition however the key doesn't work!!

What works in this website?? I am very mad!
Feel free to email in directly to customer support: customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 190 Support
01-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Perfect World Entertainment support pages are fatally bugged across their entire game range.

Not a single one of them works.

The only way to get help is to email

http://support.perfectworld.com

Be prepared to wait some time though, in some cases days.

I have played many PWE games over the past 3 years, always the same story.

Tickets auto closed with generic non applicable replies and reaction delays that drive you mad.

Having said that, sending a PM to a GM on the forums does work, and I find them to be genuinely helpful people.