Career Officer
# 421
07-30-2012, 10:11 PM
a few...

focustargetset

focustargetselect

focustargetclear

or you can do: cmds focus to see a list of all commands that have 'focus' either in the description or command.
Starfleet Veteran
# 422
08-13-2012, 07:15 AM
How do you bind to Mouse Button 4? I have tried "Mouse4" and "Mouse Button 4" but they don't seem to work.
Republic Veteran
# 423
08-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Does anybody have a list of all toggles, commands and parameters you can use with GenSetEarlyOverrideFloat?

I'd like to change the scale of anything related to teammates, esp. buffs and debuff icons.

Visit the German STO forum: www.sto-center.de/forum
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/STOHellspawny
Weapon Damage Calculator: Download
Lieutenant
# 424 Get Target of Focus ?
08-19-2012, 09:47 PM
After oogling through all flippin 40 pages, I can not find this keybind:

Team Mate says: Target is $target

Purpose: He wants the rest of us to shoot at what he is targeting.

Now, there are focus in STO, and there is a way to get the focus as your target.
But I'll be damned if I can find a way to get his target as my target without actually using the mouse cursor and klick on either that player/mob or the Target-of-target frame while having team mate X as target...

This clumsy way of targeting someone elses target is not an option for me, not in space, nor in ground.
Reason: I always use MouseLook to steer, be it my character on ground, or the starship in space. PvP or PvE - I always use MouseLook. For this reason I been looking for a way to aquire Target of Focus as my target - to no avail.

The built in auto-assist is not a good option either because if the friendly I have as target (and auto assisting) get either defeated, scrambled, or he change target himself to use maybe a heal or a buff on someone... Well then the auto assist does not work since I'm suddenly finding myself either with no target or trying to assist on a friendly.

What is the keybind (if there is any at all) to set Focus/team mates target as my target?

EDIT :: Scratch that! I found it I think...

/bind G focustargetselect$$assist

That did the trick... It instantly gets me the target of whomever I have as focus when hitting the G key.

Last edited by anelk2; 08-19-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Career Officer
# 425
08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
How do you bind to Mouse Button 4? I have tried "Mouse4" and "Mouse Button 4" but they don't seem to work.
/bind Button4 "command"

Speaking of binds whilst I'm posting anyone figure out a bind for the injury window for space and ground?
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.

Last edited by th3xr34p3r; 08-19-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 426
09-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Thank you for your help. I can use my mouse buttons now! =D

When I tried to bind a trayexecbytray command it gave me this error message:

Quote:
"TrayExecByTray" takes 3 argument(s).
trayexecbytray <int> <int> <int>
According to the keybinding guide here:
http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Keybinds

The trayexecbytray command only requires 2 arguments - the tray number and slot number. What is this third number that the game tells me to use?

*** EDIT: I got it! I had to put a plus sign (+) before the command for it to work. Also, I was putting in the wrong number for the tray power. For binding it goes 0 to 9, not 1 to 0.

Last edited by kamiyama317; 09-01-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Ensign
# 427
09-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Is it possible to bind keys to the 'Accolades' window and the 'Missions in progress' window?
Ensign
# 428
09-28-2012, 12:45 AM
Very usefull thread. Thank you. Maybe now I can delve into the mysterious world of key binding and get the best out of my Cuiser. Not very computer literate but hopefully I'm understanding your binding formulas.
Ensign
# 429
10-04-2012, 10:53 AM
what if i want to make a key bind for my left alt.
i add this in the space_keybind.txt

the following i tryed but did not work for me.

Left Alt "TrayExecByTray 1 0 $$ +TrayExecByTray 2 3"
Starfleet Veteran
# 430
11-09-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no, but putting it out there in case anyone can help

Is there a way to bind a key to DOff, BOff or space/ground power setups? I don't mean open the window, I mean load a particular setup, such as "I'm going on a mission, remove the Astrometrics DOff from active duty and load the Gravimetrics DOff instead" kind of setup.

I didn't see anything in the command list related to this, but hope someone can tell me that I've overlooked it.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.