Career Officer
Hi everyone, I'm trying to promote my fighter foundry mission and I'd love to get some feedback! Thanks!

The Fighter Test
By: sirboulevard

While your starship is in ESD for a minor refit, the Starfleet Corps of Engineers ask you to take a shuttle or fighter over to the U.S.S. Endeavor to be used as a test bed for the new Hiromi-class M.A.C.O. Fighters. But you rub the wrong against an angry starfleet engineer and an group of even angrier surprise guests.

Features:
Small Craft Combat
A testbed atmospheric combat (jury rigged, but ultimately cool map)
Some Math & Logic Puzzles.
Lots of Combat.
Reasonable level of difficulty, no 1 v. 1s on a Capital Ship.

Project ID: ST-HMI7T8ZDN
Fraction: Starfleet
Starting Location: Earth Spacedock, Club 47 (contact) & turbolift near Admiral Quinn's Office (map transition)
Level: 41+
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Ok, that atmospheric battle was awesome. Considering the limited assets you had to work with the city came out pretty good.
Ensign
# 3 cant find starting area
10-04-2012, 01:05 PM
I just got this mission yesterday and I couldnt find the commander at star base where exactly is he/she?
Career Officer
# 4
10-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid1998 View Post
I just got this mission yesterday and I couldnt find the commander at star base where exactly is he/she?
She should be on Earth Space dock at Club 47. However, KDF players keep breaking in and attacking the NPCs so she could be either (a) dead or (b) relocated in any given instance. Typically, she's standing at the bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Ok, that atmospheric battle was awesome. Considering the limited assets you had to work with the city came out pretty good.

Thank you. That was my pride and joy of the mission.

Last edited by sirboulevard; 10-04-2012 at 01:18 PM.