Career Officer
# 151
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM
I won't be around Sunday or Monday due to Canadian's being impatient when it comes to having turkey. This is why we have our Thanksgiving in October. Saturday, we will do something if enough show. Sunday Z and I will both be away so there will be no Sunday event.
Captain
# 152
10-04-2012, 07:43 PM
If the Universe continues to conspire against me, then I will come Saturday. But at this rate I can't even seem to manage that.....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 153
10-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I won't be around Sunday or Monday due to Canadian's being impatient when it comes to having turkey. This is why we have our Thanksgiving in October. Saturday, we will do something if enough show. Sunday Z and I will both be away so there will be no Sunday event.
Unless someone else wants to handle hosting the matches on Sunday. But everytning is pending numbers this weekend,
Career Officer
# 154
10-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Hosting isn't hard. Just be early, tell everyone what they're doing, take screenshots, and post them with the results here and on our boards in the TFBB Screenshots thread with a recap of the day's event.
Ensign
# 155
10-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Would it be possible if I joined in? LC 18 flying Constitution Refit with tier IV phasers, one quantum torp launcher and one Hargh'peng launcher.
Career Officer
# 156
10-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nithalon View Post
Would it be possible if I joined in? LC 18 flying Constitution Refit with tier IV phasers, one quantum torp launcher and one Hargh'peng launcher.
In most cases, our events are focused around toons and ships at the level cap. Today's event will be a max level event, wthether ground or space focused will be determinded based on who attends. There are times we do offer tiered events. When those happen, there is advanced warning given for these and other of our special events that require a little preparation. You are more than welcome to attend! We don't turn anyone away but those at lower ranks in lower tier ships don't stand a chance against higher level toons and ships.
Career Officer
# 157
10-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Today's TFBB seemed to have a theme. Short handed. We had a full private instance for our starting STF run but Cryptic's borked system left us with 4. Although short handed, we still cleared the optional with a little under a minute to spare and made it a successful run. We decided to run a space PvP match but last one participant just before starting. Winters and I took on Hort, Senshi, and Solace and we put up a good fight. It wasn't enough to beat the 3 but it sure was a challenge with it taking all 3 of them focused on each of us to blow us up.

Space PvP - Solar Wind

Thanks to everyone who came out for today's event! With it being a long weekend, there will more than likely not be an event tomorrow. I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
Captain
# 158
10-06-2012, 05:28 PM
That Oddy is a tough nut to crack!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 159
10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
That Oddy is a tough nut to crack!
lol That's not even my tough one. It was sort of an experimental upgrade using the tac Ody over the freebe. I went with different weapons, different shield, engine, and deflector, and the odd console change. It's still durable but it's not my freebe. Once I find what I'm looking for between the two though, I'll redo the build to improve upon the original freebe with the tactical version.
Career Officer
# 160
10-07-2012, 08:27 AM
A last minute heads up. I'm going to head out a couple of hours later so I can host today's TFBB event. See you all at 2PM ET this afternoon on Drozana, instance 1.