Commander
KDF needs more outfits, and there's one on the Fed side that actually looks usable by both sides: the Mercenary pack.

So...how about we have a cross-faction outfit pack that has the Mercenary pack if a KDF officer opens it, and some KDF-related clothing items for a Fed character who opens it?

For Feds, it could be a variety of sashes (Worf wore a sash over his Fed uniform), belts, things like that. This could be kinda cool for the people with Fed Klingon characters.

So, how about it?

P.S. I wish I could get formal wear for my Gorn, just for the occasional lulz. I'd only buy it if it had a tophat and a monacle, though.
Captain
# 2
10-05-2012, 08:05 AM
I believe a lot of Feds would go for the Orion Female clothing. The problem is that the KDF is lacking in uniforms and there is not much that Feds want from the KDF side.
Captain
# 3
10-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Klingons would never wear federation uniform,

the Quote that springs to mind, 'A Child's uniform'

Besides, its a bit farfetched that starfleet's current dress code would allow uniform from a faction that they are currently at war with, (excluding the odd spot of espionage)

But who knows, i remeber being told feds cant get I.S.S. prefix because we are still the federation in terran ships, and look what happened :/
Career Officer
# 4
10-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
Klingons would never wear federation uniform
Worf did.
Captain
# 5
10-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Worf did.
He was brought up by humans, and for the most part of TNG was seen as a dishonorable outcast, that's why he came to be in uniform :p
Rihannsu
# 6
10-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Worf did.
Worf was a Federation citizen and also a Starfleet Officer.

Also we can play as a Klingon in Federation side, its not exclusive to KDF (I do wish Feringi would also be a unlocked race for KDF).

At Tier 4 Diplomacy we do get a opposite fraction BO that keeps his or her faction uniform but so did Riker when he served for a time aboard a Klingon Bird-of-Prey.
Career Officer
# 7
10-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
He was brought up by humans, and for the most part of TNG was seen as a dishonorable outcast, that's why he came to be in uniform :p
He was an outcast for what? 1 season in TNG, and 2 seasons in DS9... I don't think that qualifies as "most part".

Also he was only an outcast in TNG to preserve the Klingon empires integrety... If anything, he was more Klingon than any of the other ones we saw.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Commander
# 8
10-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Klingons would never wear federation uniform,

the Quote that springs to mind, 'A Child's uniform'

Besides, its a bit farfetched that starfleet's current dress code would allow uniform from a faction that they are currently at war with, (excluding the odd spot of espionage)

But who knows, i remeber being told feds cant get I.S.S. prefix because we are still the federation in terran ships, and look what happened :/
Reading the actual post itself, before replying, is usually a good idea. I wasn't talking about a Federation uniform for KDF officers, or vice versa.

Thus, why the title reads 'outfits', rather than 'uniforms'.
Captain
# 9
10-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Good idea, I agree, anything to give more uniforms KDF side is needed.
Commander
# 10
10-05-2012, 08:22 PM
i would agree also i would like to see more uniforms for the kdf side,
and just to note this is about the individual needing more customization
seeing how theres no command structure or faction vs faction big scale pvp
territory wars its pretty pointless to restrict the uniforms, might as well allow players
to wear any uniform they want. specially for fleet uniforms