Ensign
# 1 Coming back?
10-05-2012, 06:55 AM
I bought the game when it first came out. It was the collector's edition. I think I linked my account correctly, is there anyway to see if I still have the collector's items? Where would I go? Thanks in advance.
Career Officer
# 2
10-05-2012, 07:20 AM
The collectors items would be available from the Z store, just open it up and look through for them as they will show available to you
Career Officer
# 3
10-05-2012, 07:31 AM
More specifically you should be checking the "Legacy Unlocks" tab in the Zen store. Then on the bottom right there should be a "Claim" button.

Good luck and welcome back!
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Community Moderator
# 4
10-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Also, you can make sure the account you're logged in on in the forums has your Collector's Edition code applied to it by clicking on "My Account" at the top of this page.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Ensign
# 5
10-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the quick responses. It seems like they aren't applied. I've attempted to use the cryptic email me my username,password thing and it isnt sending me anything..kinda annoying :/
Community Moderator
# 6
10-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solyrys View Post
Thanks for the quick responses. It seems like they aren't applied. I've attempted to use the cryptic email me my username,password thing and it isnt sending me anything..kinda annoying :/
Check your spam folder; it's quite common for email providers to tag things from MMO companies as being spam.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google