Former PWE Community Team Lead
This week's spotlighted mission is "Keeping Up With the J'Sens" by Castmodean. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Woot way to go Castmodean! I played this mission before it was spotlight and it was a lot of fun.
Career Officer
# 3
10-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Just tried out the mission, kept getting stuck inside the transporter room on the freighter.

Tried beaming out in redoing the mission a couple of times, and no luck. Sorry, but since I can't get past this point, I can't give it a rating.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.

Last edited by azurianstar; 10-05-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
10-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Same issue as above - beam in waist down in the floor on the second map. Beaming up and starting over doesn't clear it, and /stuck just gives me text telling me to beam up. Which is all it's ever done as many times as I've tried to use it.

Last edited by hevach; 10-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
I am aware of this issue *sigh* that apparently introduced itself since yesterday.

I'm republishing with a raised spawn point right now to see if this fixes the issue

I apologize for the inconvence, especially since it stops you from seeing the parts I'm proudest of
Career Officer
# 6
10-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Congrats Cast! Well Done.
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Career Officer
# 7
10-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castsbugc View Post
I am aware of this issue *sigh* that apparently introduced itself since yesterday.

I'm republishing with a raised spawn point right now to see if this fixes the issue

I apologize for the inconvence, especially since it stops you from seeing the parts I'm proudest of
Thank you for telling me about the republish. I replayed the mission and was not stuck in the transporter pad this time.

With the storyline, it was rather simple. But I have to give A+ to the Custom Ship Interior with its realism factor (I.E. the little things along the way that a real person would do, like checking the lifesigns of the dead and not going into dangerous areas).

In all honesty, Cryptic really should take notes with how to do ship interiors. Because their interiors are more like mazes than actual ships or bases. So Props, well done!
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.