Captain
# 11
10-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
!. Run the mission Khitomer Accord Ground from the PvE que (must be ELITE)

2. As soon as all team members are loaded in. TYPE IN ALL CAPS (this ONE time) the following phrase:

"PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THE IMRs UNTIL I HAVE A CHANCE TO DIE IN ONE!!!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T DO IT!"

2a. If anyone in the team doesn't already know exactly WHY you said that, stop and explain it to all of them so everyone who needs it can do it THIS time.

3. After the forcefields have been dropped on the IMRs you must die in one of them. Run up the ramp to the IMR on the top floor. Step back a bit and run into it. Jump while running to make sure you make it to the middle to die. If done correctly you should gain the accolade "Assimilated" as you die. (if you don't, run through the other one before it's destroyed ((not sure if you need both, took me a couple of tries to get it.))

3a. If you don't understand all of the instructions so far (regarding the mission itself) then read up and take a tutorial on the mission, and try a few times on normal to get the idea of it.

4. Proceed to Battle Group Omega through the transwarp gate and talk to your flagship. (KDF to KDF flagship, Fed to Fed Flagship,) and talk to four of ten, he weill award you the officer.
Basically what I said just with a little moe detail.

DO NOT do this mission without doing normal first and getting the right gear and lots of heals and regen's - I guareentee if you jump into this without the proper gear and heals and don't know what you are doing you will die every min - then somone or all will be pissed off at you and blow the imr's or "chambers" as I call them - just to screw you - because you screwed their game.
Career Officer
# 12
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Please do it on KAGN and not KAGE..
Career Officer
# 13
10-05-2012, 01:09 PM
irony is: When KA was first released, people massively critized cryptic for making a mission where you HAD to die, to get something.

Then again, KA back then easily took 5 hours with inexperienced team mates.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Empire Veteran
# 14
10-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
So we have Sci from playing Khitomer Accound ground and Eng which you can buy - but no Borg Tac officer?

Seems strange.
One this we agree.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 15
10-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
irony is: When KA was first released, people massively critized cryptic for making a mission where you HAD to die, to get something.

Then again, KA back then easily took 5 hours with inexperienced team mates.
Now it's a super race on all of them - mainly for the optionals, but since the starbase thing and everyone is farming dilth everywhere you can -PUG STF's in general have become a nightmare.

You want to know the meaning of fail - pug a STF cure space elite on the bonus day!
Rihannsu
# 16
10-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
!. Run the mission Khitomer Accord Ground from the PvE que (must be ELITE)
No, it does not ... I have the accolade and did it on normal, you only have to die twice on it and does not have to be in the same run, unless they changed it (and I doubt it) the only requirement is running inside the IMR (until you die) twice.

Also you dont have to ask permission from the team at start, nobody is going to let you run if they can get the bonus, if the bonus is blown there is not likely to be objections if you ask then.
Captain
# 17
10-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I've done it before at least a couple times, but can you explain the acronym IMR?

I'm far more versed in the space STFs, can do those quite readily and enjoy working with a good team. However ground ones? Much to dislike so I generally avoid.

EDIT: Never mind, found the pic on STO wiki's walkthrough. I get what you're saying now.

Last edited by rodentmaster; 10-05-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Captain
# 18
10-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Maybe Into the Hive will grant a Borg Tactical Bridge Officer.