Captain
# 11
10-03-2012, 09:47 PM
I was like, "December? Isn't that a little long? Wait... December is only 2 months away... GEEAeeaaaeeeEEehh!"
Empire Veteran
# 12
10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
I was like, "December? Isn't that a little long? Wait... December is only 2 months away... GEEAeeaaaeeeEEehh!"
Yeah ... We thought about giving people longer but want this done and out of the way before the Mayan prediction of the Klingon invasion of Earth begins on Dec. 25.

It DOES take time to get armies temporally transported back in time after all.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
10-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Ok got my mission plotted out, actually may use it as a "pilot episode" of sorts for an ongoing series of Foundry missions.

Here's the thing, I would like to eventually use Korath class timeships during one sequence. Obviously I can't right now since they're not in the Foundry, I'll have to use placeholders and put them in later IF/WHEN Cryptic gets off their collective butts and puts them in. I hope you guys won't downrate me for that Going to do it anyway, and hopefully the story and execution are good enough that it'll be easily overlooked, so just to warn ya.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 14
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM
I hope I'll have time to make an entry. It sounds awesome!
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 15
10-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
Yeah ... We thought about giving people longer but want this done and out of the way before the Mayan prediction of the Klingon invasion of Earth begins on Dec. 25.

It DOES take time to get armies temporally transported back in time after all.
I think this, this is perfect. I was going more that it's that close to Christmas already. Christmas shopping! I am not prepared!
Career Officer
# 16
10-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
I am so jumping in on this. When is the deadline/earliest date to release a submission? I want my Kling one of those temporal ships!

For the Future (and Past) Empire!
submissions can be posted any time between now and midnight on December 1st.
Career Officer
# 17
10-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Question :

I am writing a time travel mission for the current foundry challenge, which since the lead up missions are cross faction playable, i could actually very easily adapt for this really cool KDF centric contest.

Would that be acceptable ?
Commander
# 18
10-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Question :

I am writing a time travel mission for the current foundry challenge, which since the lead up missions are cross faction playable, i could actually very easily adapt for this really cool KDF centric contest.

Would that be acceptable ?
If you can adapt it for the KDF, then you are free to do do. I hope to see your entry soon.
Career Officer
# 19
10-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
If you can adapt it for the KDF, then you are free to do do. I hope to see your entry soon.
Then I am pleased to report that I am hard at work on SPECTRES, Episode Six. For both federation and Klingon factions, with the KDF Episode being my entry into this contest.

Don't know if you need this kind of info , but ...

Author : @hippiejohn
Mission Title : KDF Spectres, Episode Six : Whatever Happened to the U.S.S. Rueben James?

Synopsis :
A surprise visit from an old ally introduces you to something known as the Temporal Integrity Corps, and allows you both to set right something that together you accidentally set very wrong.

The U.S.S. Rueben James, NCC-1707 was lost 145 years ago in 2265 in the Sherman System in an engagement with Klingon Forces. Could one of the first major Starfleet losses during the early days of space exploration be your fault ? Did the loss of the Rueben James somehow harm the empire ? And will a daring mission to the past with your crew be the only way to set the timeline right ?
Empire Veteran
# 20
10-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
No way in GRETHOR am I related to you!
I agree!! I fairly sure I killed the last one I slept with......
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.