Career Officer
# 21
10-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Combat logs are pretty poor tools in STFs, the exception is Infected.

In cure your Kang defender will be left out, also if I'm defending the Kang that is a lot of wasted DPS, never even need to use an alpha strike.

In KA you are way too far spread out and out of range most of the time, and the left side defender deals with 4 probes a lot longer than the right side. Some probe guards actually take out the cube and transformer themselves. All this gets missed because of the huge distances.

I log in Fleet alert, its consistent, and when I compare numbers with logs of others it matches. I'm very often doing 50%+ of the damage.
Captain
# 22
10-05-2012, 07:41 AM
I pretty much ignore the chat window in STFs these days.

If it's not clueless idiots ignoring everyone's advice or malicious trolls actively causing grief for everyone, it's some snide, self-important douchenozzle trying to give everyone orders.
Career Officer
# 23
10-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
If it's not clueless idiots ignoring everyone's advice or malicious trolls actively causing grief for everyone, it's some snide, self-important douchenozzle trying to give everyone orders.
Those douchenozzles probably know more about the game than most, so they should be listened to.

Given how awful the average player is in PvE, we need more douchenozzles to guide the clueless.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.