Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,051
# 21
10-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woerligen View Post
Character-unlock means it is available to one character and all his/her BOFFs.
Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 186
# 22
10-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Now, let's what and see when this uniform will be available, finally. We are Watching the Clock, so to say.
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,051
# 23
10-04-2012, 11:27 AM
No new uniform this week...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,175
# 24
10-06-2012, 12:26 AM
really be nice to get these sometime or another.. like to know whats taken so long to get these in. My poor future cpts need clothing!!! lol
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 336
# 25
10-06-2012, 08:15 AM
I wouldn't mind if they delayed the release of this uniform, if it means that they make it an account unlock.

I don't think uniforms should be character unlocks. It stinks.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,051
# 26
10-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattachine View Post
I wouldn't mind if they delayed the release of this uniform, if it means that they make it an account unlock.

I don't think uniforms should be character unlocks. It stinks.
I cannot imagine that making it a account unlock would take more time than leaving it a character unlock. They seem to just want to wait another week for ... well ... whatever reason. Their motivations just go beyond me, whatever they do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by yreodred; 10-06-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,175
# 27
10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
sure would be nice to know whats going on with these.....
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
# 28 Dev Update
10-13-2012, 10:39 AM
In case you missed it, Jeremy posted this is the main discussion forum yesterday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Thanks for the reminder - I just looked into the status on this costume.

It sounds like we'll be able to roll this out very soon. The art is now complete and it just needs to be properly hooked up and run thru the paces by QA.

I'd expect both the Fed and KDF versions to start appearing on the Lobi Store in approximately 2 weeks. That's not a solid guarantee though, only an estimate.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,051
# 29
10-18-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic
Thanks for the reminder - I just looked into the status on this costume.

It sounds like we'll be able to roll this out very soon. The art is now complete and it just needs to be properly hooked up and run thru the paces by QA.

I'd expect both the Fed and KDF versions to start appearing on the Lobi Store in approximately 2 weeks. That's not a solid guarantee though, only an estimate.
TWO Weeks?!?
That wouldn't be the so worse but now we got the confirmation for it to be a Lobi Store item. Heck it's a STARFLEET uniform, not some laughable Ferengi stuff!
It has to be a account wide Z- Store item!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,741
# 30
10-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
TWO Weeks?!?
That wouldn't be the so worse but now we got the confirmation for it to be a Lobi Store item. Heck it's a STARFLEET uniform, not some laughable Ferengi stuff!
It has to be a account wide Z- Store item!
Yeah - can't say am too impressed by this. I have almost no Lobi left as a result of shelling out for the Temporal Warfare set. I am NOT spending more money on lockbox keys for the sole purpose of obtaining lobi crystals, especially when you consider that they usually only drop four per box.

One master key ten pack would almost definitely not result in sufficent lobi for the uniform, so guess will have to manage without.

They're getting a little too fond of stuffing things in that infernal lobi store.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:26 AM.