Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
There ...are ...four ...frames!!!!
LOL! One of my favorite episodes
Career Officer
# 13
10-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Well at least there weren't Lens-flares to speak of.
They'll be added in post.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
It's a completely alternate reality, JJ's Star Trek. They don't have to have the same behavior, the same Federation, or anything like the original ST. Just the names and stuff.

Once you accept that it's not the same, and stop comparing it, you get much more enjoyment out of it

That's my 2 cents.

The three frames still looked awesome btw.
I DO get enjoyment out of the fact that it's a complete split-off. The enjoyment of not having the complete legacy being f***ed up by J.J. But now that the franchise has become the space version of the Fast and the Furious meets Mission Impossible, we should not hold our hopes up for the original Roddenberry franchise to ever being revived. That day is gone. I still will go and see it.....just out of decency.
Captain
# 15
10-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydaspes View Post
I DO get enjoyment out of the fact that it's a complete split-off. The enjoyment of not having the complete legacy being f***ed up by J.J. But now that the franchise has become the space version of the Fast and the Furious meets Mission Impossible, we should not hold our hopes up for the original Roddenberry franchise to ever being revived. That day is gone. I still will go and see it.....just out of decency.
No, there's a way. It's just so easy, simple, and cost effective, CBS and Paramount would never do it.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 16
10-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You know... if you think about it, Cryptic really isn't much nicer....
There are some resemblances, both are what they think which is "cool" and ruining whats left of Star Trek with it. Both are Star Wars fans (even if they don't want to admit it).

Thank you for reading.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Career Officer
# 17
10-06-2012, 10:50 AM
OMG this totally needs a SPOILER warning, this ruined the movie for me, now i dont need to go watch it at all thx bro!