Ensign
# 1 Honor Guard Costume - Gorn
10-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I play a Gorn toon, and I just aquired the Honor Guard ground armor, however, equipping it does nothing to my appearance, do I need to do something in the Tailor, or what to start showing off my sweet honor guard gear? The STO wiki even has a gorn wearing honor guard gear pics on the honor guard page! Any help here?
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Yes. You need to visit the taylor.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Ensign
# 3
10-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Any links, or explanation? I cant seem to figure it out in the tailor/find the pieces to make it.
Ensign
# 4
10-06-2012, 09:11 PM
A few things:

The costume only unlocks with a complete Honor Guard set either Mk XI or Mk XII. If you only have the armor, you won't get any visuals.

Assuming you have a full Mk XI or XII set, go to a tailor (Qo'nos, DS9, or the Academy) and modify your outfit. There will be a drop down menu in the top right corner on the first page. You may need to click Advanced to get it to show up. It will say "Uniform". Click on the menu and select Honor Guard.

Go to the last page and the new costume options will be available.

Hope that helps/
Ensign
# 5
10-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevaliertialys View Post
A few things:

The costume only unlocks with a complete Honor Guard set either Mk XI or Mk XII. If you only have the armor, you won't get any visuals.

Assuming you have a full Mk XI or XII set, go to a tailor (Qo'nos, DS9, or the Academy) and modify your outfit. There will be a drop down menu in the top right corner on the first page. You may need to click Advanced to get it to show up. It will say "Uniform". Click on the menu and select Honor Guard.

Go to the last page and the new costume options will be available.

Hope that helps/
Oh, Thanks!
Captain
# 6
12-23-2012, 12:16 AM
Actually, that does not work. The button for Uniform is greyed out, and so cannot be clicked. And yes I do have the entire Mk XI set equipped. How do I get around this?

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Commander
# 7
12-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Actually, that does not work. The button for Uniform is greyed out, and so cannot be clicked. And yes I do have the entire Mk XI set equipped. How do I get around this?
With the new system you must do the costume unlock project in your reputation system.
Captain
# 8
12-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Thank you. I will do that tomorrow after this project completes.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.