Captain
# 31
10-03-2012, 05:23 PM
If you guys need any help or just want to pew with or against us, just toss a message. Handle @naz1911.

We dont need an accord to play fair. We always will unless its to prove a point You create the terms and if fair we'll accept. Simples....
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Empire Veteran
# 32
10-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
I cant remember fighting this unfound guys.. :/
With respect: That's odd MT, you've lost as part of PUGs against us and we've lost in PUGs against you.

We've only been around as a fleet since 1/1/2012 and won't deny our late entrance into the PvP Community. Training takes time and there are still a good number of us that aren't ready for the queues yet; you will see more.
Empire Veteran
# 33
10-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Challenge. PM or mail @PaxOttomana for date/time/accept. You may make the rules.

Thank you for this post, and your strong willed attitude.

-PaxOttomana of Turkish RP Heroes.

We are honored by your gracious invitation; challenge accepted.

You can PM, mail, or catch me in OPvP
Feargan@NinjaEngineer

I'll be sending you an in-game mail shortly.
Community Moderator
# 34
10-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Gentle reminder... No "Forum PvP", guys...

Use good sense, a sense of humor, and when in doubt re-read the forum rules.

Thanx
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Commander
# 35
10-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Love the fact the new popular term "forum pvp" was inspired by bort.

Critz is always looking for prayed to fight also. We seem to aost always have five on at any one time, do just throw something in OPVP if you want a match
Banned
# 36
10-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post

Thanx
How about some good sense, to give us an actual report post button. You know like the old forum had.
Empire Veteran
# 37
10-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post

Thanx
Forum PvP? I sincerely have no idea what you're on about.

With the exception of Broken screaming "Nub"; this thread is about trying to bring some small sense of sportsmanship to PvP. Think it isn't an issue? Go jump in the PvP queues for awhile. It is nearly impossible to get anyone to show good form after a match, win or lose. Even some of the most well established PvP fleets' semi-premade teams cry and quit when they start to lose; it's sickening. We are genuinely tired of all the whining and adolescent sore loser behavior; my sense of humor and this forum are the only tools available to do something about it.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-06-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feargan View Post
Forum PvP? I sincerely have no idea what you're on about.

With the exception of Broken screaming "Nub"; this thread is about trying to bring some small sense of sportsmanship to PvP. Think it isn't an issue? Go jump in the PvP queues for awhile. It is nearly impossible to get anyone to show good form after a match, win or lose. Even some of the most well established PvP fleets' semi-premade teams cry and quit when they start to lose; it's sickening. We are genuinely tired of all the whining and adolescent sore loser behavior; my sense of humor and this forum are the only tools available to do something about it.
We tried this once in season 3 it failed miserably. Any terms were set for tournaments and the like such as pre arranged matches. If you went into pugs it was every man for himself. Nothing has really changed. Basically if you queue up expect anything.
Empire Veteran
# 39
10-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicshower View Post
We tried this once in season 3 it failed miserably. Any terms were set for tournaments and the like such as pre arranged matches. If you went into pugs it was every man for himself. Nothing has really changed. Basically if you queue up expect anything.
So, according to these experiences and assertions, we should just give up on PvP?
You go right ahead and give up, I don't believe in it. Now, I don't expect every PUG to stop crying when they lose, but I do believe that the fleets listed in the PvP Fleet Directory (2.0) can be expected to show good form and some semblance of sportsmanship if they want to be treated with a modicum of respect.
Banned
# 40
10-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feargan View Post
So, according to these experiences and assertions, we should just give up on PvP?
You go right ahead and give up, I don't believe in it. Now, I don't expect every PUG to stop crying when they lose, but I do believe that the fleets listed in the PvP Fleet Directory (2.0) can be expected to show good form and some semblance of sportsmanship if they want to be treated with a modicum of respect.
Sonic's wrong actually, we tried it more than four times during Season3, and Two Times in Season 4. It's failed spectacularly every time. There's only been 3 guilds traditionally that actually lived up to the Accords, and all three of them are gone now. 2 Left STO completely, and one died all together.

Frankly on an Organized level we should give up on STO pvp. This game isn't worth even fielding a Premade over. It's too fail tastic.