Commander
# 41
10-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Curiosity: would the Plasmonic Leech console be broken to use these days? Will I get screamed at for using it?

I only use it on my ships to boost up my power levels a bit. On my Fleet K'tinga, I can have max power in 3 out of 4 systems save for engines.
Banned
# 42
10-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
Curiosity: would the Plasmonic Leech console be broken to use these days? Will I get screamed at for using it?

I only use it on my ships to boost up my power levels a bit. On my Fleet K'tinga, I can have max power in 3 out of 4 systems save for engines.
The unskilled, and those that refuse to spec into Power Insulators will still whine.

Plas Leech is fine. It only drains a few points of power from enemy subsystems, and only stacks from one ship. It's actually now one of the more balanced consoles in the game.
Rihannsu
# 43
10-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
The unskilled, and those that refuse to spec into Power Insulators will still whine.

Plas Leech is fine. It only drains a few points of power from enemy subsystems, and only stacks from one ship. It's actually now one of the more balanced consoles in the game.
For once we agree on something
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Empire Veteran
# 44
10-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:

yep, its just one of the many reasons to max or nearly max insulators, plus if im shooting you your maco is countering it. after it got fixed on i bought it, seems fair now, the feds didn't have to pay zen for maco
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Empire Veteran
# 45
10-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
... Frankly on an Organized level we should give up on STO pvp. This game isn't worth even fielding a Premade over. It's too fail tastic.
For my fleet, myself & other lifers, and many die hard StarTrek fans, this is simply not an option.

Quote:
Sonic's wrong actually, we tried it more than four times during Season3, and Two Times in Season 4. It's failed spectacularly every time. There's only been 3 guilds traditionally that actually lived up to the Accords, and all three of them are gone now. 2 Left STO completely, and one died all together.
This doesn't need a formal accord and I would never ask for one; they're clearly unenforceable. What I would like to see is anyone who observes a fellow fleet-member making their fleet look bad by whining and crying after a fight, to inform them that their behavior is frowned upon.

Tears humiliate your fleet and make you look weak.
Keep crying all you want; We will drink your tears and laugh at your fleet's shame.
Career Officer
# 46
10-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feargan View Post
your fleet's shame.
Your fleet spawned/housed the most infamous AFK'er in the game, I believe.
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.
Empire Veteran
# 47
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantrainor View Post
Your fleet spawned/housed the most infamous AFK'er in the game, I believe.
In our early days of initial recruiting, yes we did. Regulus and Dantrainor, if I'm not mistaken, informed us of the awful scum's behavior, and we corrected the problem with the banhammer. No discussion, no warnings, just a bullet to the brain. After we banned the offender in question, we issued formal apologies to those who had been affected. You were one of the recipients of those formal apologies.
That being the case, I can only assume you're here to troll...
Which is fine. *Raises Glass*

Last edited by feargan; 10-07-2012 at 04:30 PM.