Captain
# 2151
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire soon repositions himself. And goes on the offensive. Pushing his own way at shadow while avoiding the blade.
Shadow lord: *laughs then blocks everything easily* Like I said your not the being of light. Now you will die here.

*Shadow lord counterattacks hard and SInclaire soon loses an arm and soon gets more cuts all over. and soon a gash that knocks his helmet off. Then kicks him into a pillar breaking it. *

Do you not see young Shedai this is where you die permanently.

*He soon hacks a leg off sinclaire and gashes him across the face.*
Captain
# 2152
10-07-2012, 08:03 PM
*USS Unknown*

*Allen's ship is taking a pounding but still in it*

Get me Ryan immediately and have him bring everything he has. Also have the federation fleets move in now with the message. This is it for everything.
Career Officer
# 2153
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Shadow lord: *laughs then blocks everything easily* Like I said your not the being of light. Now you will die here.

*Shadow lord counterattacks hard and SInclaire soon loses an arm and soon gets more cuts all over. and soon a gash that knocks his helmet off. Then kicks him into a pillar breaking it. *

Do you not see young Shedai this is where you die permanently.

*He soon hacks a leg off sinclaire and gashes him across the face.*
As Sinclaire lays on/ in the rubble of the pillar he lets a small smile cross his face as he hides the pain.

I don't have to defeat you. I only had to keep you occupied till my friends get here. They will deal with you.
Captain
# 2154
10-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
As Sinclaire lays on/ in the rubble of the pillar he lets a small smile cross his face as he hides the pain.

I don't have to defeat you. I only had to keep you occupied till my friends get here. They will deal with you.
Shadow lord: I look forward to it. But too bad you won't be here.

*Impales Sinclaire with Ragnarok dead center in the chest. The face on duras is that of pleasure*

*Sinclaire's body is no longer moving*
Career Officer
# 2155
10-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Shadow lord: I look forward to it. But too bad you won't be here.

*Impales Sinclaire with Ragnarok dead center in the chest. The face on duras is that of pleasure*

*Sinclaire's body is no longer moving*
As his body sits there he sends a message to Allen.

I have failed my old friend. But you can still succeed. Duras doesn't know that tue sword has lost power and will need time to recharge. Dorman must move now
Captain
# 2156
10-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
As his body sits there he sends a message to Allen.

I have failed my old friend. But you can still succeed. Duras doesn't know that tue sword has lost power and will need time to recharge. Dorman must move now
*Allen feels his friends death, as does the Shedai, and the newtypes present.*

Damn... *Tears stinging his eyes* Damn it you stubborn fool getting yourself killed like that...

*On the ground Dorman feels Sinclaire's end... and grits his teeth in more rage and sadness.*

Dorman: Damn it... Damn it.... ARE YOU SATISFIED?! ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW!!! *He lets out a roar scream. of agony. Then begins to fire uncontrolabley firing on the enemy dispatching scores of them without mercy*
Career Officer
# 2157
10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Meanwhile in space a federation fleet arrives behind the shadows fleet and opens fire opening a while in enemy lines.

Admiral Allen. This is admiral Matthew Cole of the 119th fleet. Looks like you could use a hand.
Captain
# 2158
10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
*Bat'rak and party are holed up fighting the new ground forces as Choza arrives. Kah takes out a blade and charges him. Bat'rak opens fire on the Shadow possessed Changeling. Kah gets himself knocked aside while Choza walks toward Bat'rak smiling.*

Bat'rak: *taking out his Bat'leth saying not a word but grimacing in pain. Engages Choza in mortal combat and fury for all the suffering his people have been put through*
Career Officer
# 2159
10-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
*Allen feels his friends death, as does the Shedai, and the newtypes present.*

Damn... *Tears stinging his eyes* Damn it you stubborn fool getting yourself killed like that...

*On the ground Dorman feels Sinclaire's end... and grits his teeth in more rage and sadness.*

Dorman: Damn it... Damn it.... ARE YOU SATISFIED?! ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW!!! *He lets out a roar scream. of agony. Then begins to fire uncontrolabley firing on the enemy dispatching scores of them without mercy*
Do not grieve Allen. I have lived a good life. It is time for you to shine.
Captain
# 2160
10-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Meanwhile in space a federation fleet arrives behind the shadows fleet and opens fire opening a while in enemy lines.

Admiral Allen. This is admiral Matthew Cole of the 119th fleet. Looks like you could use a hand.
Cole.. Its about time.. Has Deep Space 61's forces arrived yet...?