Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 61
10-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Doesn't leech scale off of flow cap, though? I might be thinking of siphons... IDK, I just definitely know I've seen my power levels flatline more times than I'd like to remember
Commander
# 62
10-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
Doesn't leech scale off of flow cap, though? I might be thinking of siphons... IDK, I just definitely know I've seen my power levels flatline more times than I'd like to remember
I asked if the Plasmonic Leech was still an OP console. Ghosty (AKA Mavairo) told me that they got the Leech fixed and its pretty balanced now. It only takes a few points off your subsystems.
Banned
# 63
10-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Siphons. Leech stops at like 5 drain. Period. It only stacks from one ship.

You'd be amazed at how awesome lolaron procs still are especially coupled with Tykens, Assims, and leech.
Captain
# 64
10-08-2012, 10:36 AM
I've been almost exclusively KDF since birth but decided to get back on my first toon ever recently. Didn't even have a borg console, that'll tell you how little I played him.

Anecdotal pug comparisons, I had 3 pugs last night where I typed "Do you have chat open" into team and got no response. After the third I went back to my klink. I also asked 4 people from the same fleet why they weren't shooting at the same target and got no response.

Another realization is that I suck balls in an MVAM, so Mav I could use some help if you're around sometime.

Also about that comment about a KDF pre-made, SVR has 3 for the tournament but nobody else is charging disruptors. Tell ur friends with ridges. Hey drunk, how about that K'Tinga?
Captain
# 65
10-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
I asked if the Plasmonic Leech was still an OP console. Ghosty (AKA Mavairo) told me that they got the Leech fixed and its pretty balanced now. It only takes a few points off your subsystems.
Fair dos, I've been away for a while so I'm really out of the loop. I remember MACO still being broken as hell.

I was idling in Ker'rat a day or two ago (don't ask why) and pretty much every single level dropped straight to zero. I saw the leech debuff so that was my first instinct, but now that I think of it I was being camped by two Kar'fis, so...
Commander
# 66
10-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Fair dos, I've been away for a while so I'm really out of the loop. I remember MACO still being broken as hell.

I was idling in Ker'rat a day or two ago (don't ask why) and pretty much every single level dropped straight to zero. I saw the leech debuff so that was my first instinct, but now that I think of it I was being camped by two Kar'fis, so...
They likely hit you with double Tyken's Rifts, likely using Polaron or Phased Polaron weapons, and all sorts of other junk.
Banned
# 67
10-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
I've been almost exclusively KDF since birth but decided to get back on my first toon ever recently. Didn't even have a borg console, that'll tell you how little I played him.

Anecdotal pug comparisons, I had 3 pugs last night where I typed "Do you have chat open" into team and got no response. After the third I went back to my klink. I also asked 4 people from the same fleet why they weren't shooting at the same target and got no response.

Another realization is that I suck balls in an MVAM, so Mav I could use some help if you're around sometime.

Also about that comment about a KDF pre-made, SVR has 3 for the tournament but nobody else is charging disruptors. Tell ur friends with ridges. Hey drunk, how about that K'Tinga?
If I am not on tonight or tomorrow I'll be around Wed evening for sure. I'd pop in game but I'm taking care of some stuff right now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 68
10-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
If I am not on tonight or tomorrow I'll be around Wed evening for sure. I'd pop in game but I'm taking care of some stuff right now.
Maybe an Orion female?
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Banned
# 69
10-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Maybe an Orion female?
Nah. Myself so I can be better lookin for my trill girlfriend
Starfleet Veteran
# 70
10-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Wonderful!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!