Lt. Commander
I saw the last episode of Deep Space Nine last night so now I have seen all of them! It's so sad how Odo reterns to his people worf left to become a ambassidor to Kronos Garek stayed on Cardassia and Miles O'brien went to earth! (that was the saddest one) But what really made me sad was Ben was gone! (but I have hope he would return!)
Captain
# 2
10-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stodatapiocard View Post
I saw the last episode of Deep Space Nine last night so now I have seen all of them! It's so sad how Odo reterns to his people worf left to become a ambassidor to Kronos Garek stayed on Cardassia and Miles O'brien went to earth! (that was the saddest one) But what really made me sad was Ben was gone! (but I have hope he would return!)
DS9 was definitely one of those series that I really didn't want to come to an end, I put off watching the last episode for about a month after the others.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
DS9 was definitely one of those series that I really didn't want to come to an end, I put off watching the last episode for about a month after the others.
Yea i did not watch it till two weeks after the others. I almost cried It was one of those heart touching episodes. (aka the last ones!)
Rihannsu
# 4
10-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Dont ever watch the last episode of Babylon 5 then. you'll be crying like a baby.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Dont ever watch the last episode of Babylon 5 then. you'll be crying like a baby.
Is it sad?
Career Officer
# 6
10-08-2012, 11:14 AM
In case you miss the characters, I suggest reading the DS9-Relaunch, starting with Season 8, "Avatar, Book One".

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Avatar,_Book_One
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Rihannsu
# 7
10-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Is it sad?
Yes. very. it makes the end of ds9 look like a birthday party in comparison.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 8
10-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Bah humbug, Damar and Weyoun 8's fate was sadder
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html