and the other looks like a REMAN with the klingon fighting starfleet personel
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THORN74 View Post
looks like a team of cardassians fighting an 8472

and the other looks like a REMAN with the klingon fighting starfleet personel
i think we can guese what the image would be like after about 15 seconds.. cardassian blood and limbs everywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-19-2009, 07:35 PM
I got to give a lot of kudos to the team behind the environments, definitely the space environments, everything is very well rendered and executed on the visual front.

Although, that weird aura thing, just looks kinda awkward/weird and really doesn't belong, I hope thats not the animation for "getting hit". Those weapons their wielding don't look to hot either.

On the interview side of things, I really wish they would back off all these "Why only captain" questions, its been answered numerous times, as well as the logic behind it fully conveyed and understood by most of the community, stop asking. Some of the other questions were kinda meh. Really wish that these top gaming websites that get all these interviews/Q/A's/etc would let some people who are actually following the title ask the questions, or at least do some research. Thinking of out of place, its weird they went to 1up, and not one of the huge MMO dedicated websites(I know the answer to the question don't need to answer it, was kinda rhetorical in nature).
Lt. Commander
# 14 loved the new screenshots
06-19-2009, 07:56 PM
great job all loved the pics great shadowing, please keep them coming...
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-19-2009, 08:41 PM
8472 armor...It looks like someone at Cryptic went "Hey they look lik Rikti, let's throw some armor on them like we did with the Rikti!"

Kinda sad...

Galor looks spectacular, wouldn't mind seeing a bit more fluidity and spray in the badlands though...

As for the Klingon an Reman, does that Vulcan have some sorta personal forcefield?
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
8472 armor...It looks like someone at Cryptic went "Hey they look lik Rikti, let's throw some armor on them like we did with the Rikti!"

Kinda sad...

Galor looks spectacular, wouldn't mind seeing a bit more fluidity and spray in the badlands though...

As for the Klingon an Reman, does that Vulcan have some sorta personal forcefield?
I think cryptic did mention personal shields as a possibility in the game.

Finally some ground combat screens! Although those 2 look to be pretty screwed with feds surrounding them.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-19-2009, 08:59 PM
*prays for playable Cardassian Ships*

Lt. Commander
# 18
06-19-2009, 09:02 PM
My only beef (and its not anything big or difficult to adjust), is that the 8472 in the screenshot is wayyy too purpley. It should be more pale and fleshy looking. The pruple in the screenshot is too vibrant.

Ohh...and the armour should be more biological looking since everything int heir realm is biological (even though i kinda disagree with the armor entirely)
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
*prays for playable Cardassian Ships*

Possible if Cardassians join the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichent View Post
My only beef (and its not anything big or difficult to adjust), is that the 8472 in the screenshot is wayyy too purpley. It should be more pale and fleshy looking. The pruple in the screenshot is too vibrant.

Ohh...and the armour should be more biological looking since everything int heir realm is biological (even though i kinda disagree with the armor entirely)
How long can S8472 exist in our Space? I thought they couldn't survive for long outside their own space.