Lt. Commander
Hello,

The Rule 284 Fleet is a newly established Fleet. We are actively seeking LGBT and LGBT-Friendly players to help us build our Fleet from the ground up.

Rule 284's primary focus is the acquisition of in-game wealth, accolades, Special DOFFS, etc. Our leadership is very adept at creating wealth on the exchange and will be glad to help you achieve your financial goals as well. However, we do also actively participate in all other aspects of the game as well, of course.

Players of all skill levels from new to veterans are welcome. We plan to have social events, contests, special events, etc as we grow.

Our leadership team is very active and responsive to membership concerns and are very open to suggestions on how to improve the fleet. We have a US based and a UK based Fleet Admiral, so regardless of your time zone, leadership will generally be available to you. Our leadership is also contributing significant resources to the Fleet's projects in order to advance our Starbase's level as soon as possible.

Additionally, we do welcome your alternate toons to join us if your main toons are in other fleets, as ours currently are. Promotions are a very real possibility and will be based on participation and merit.

For more information or an invite, please contact @baronvonheller in-game.

The Rule 284 Fleet closely follows this simple set of rules:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_Acquisition

Thank you!

BVH

Last edited by baronvonheller; 10-26-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Captain
# 2
10-07-2012, 04:56 AM
*thumbs up* This must be one of the most concise and professional fleet intros I've read on this board.

I'm not sure how to deal with Rule 94 though. LOL
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
*thumbs up* This must be one of the most concise and professional fleet intros I've read on this board.

I'm not sure how to deal with Rule 94 though. LOL
Thank you for the compliment! I didn't want to write a long confusing novel, lol.

As to skirting (No pun intended, I promise. ) Rule 94, please refer to Rule 266.

We are making remarkable progress in spite of our current recruitment issues. We are almost at tier 1 Science, and just completed the "High Security" Special Project. I am not afraid to spend a lot of my time and substantial in-game resources to push the Fleet Starbase forward quickly.

Having said that, we are still actively recruiting and are working on putting together a nice little 'Welcome Package" for new and active recruits.

For anybody who may be interested, please PM or send mail to me in-game at @baronvonheller

Thanks again Carmenara!
Captain
# 4
10-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Baron,

I tried sending you an in game PM on Saturday morning EST time but I think you were busy. Will follow up first contact attempts in due course.
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
Hi Baron,

I tried sending you an in game PM on Saturday morning EST time but I think you were busy. Will follow up first contact attempts in due course.
I'm sorry! I am often toon hopping or doing missions and my various chat groups sometimes overwhelm my tells, lol.

If all else fails, mail me and I'll respond ASAP.
Captain
# 6
10-11-2012, 07:06 PM
If your main obstacle is with fleet marks I kind of am capable of grinding an immense number of FMs. Of course, it would help if there were other people to do the grinding with from the same fleet, which will make the time spent more productive

My Youtube Channel
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Greetings Fellow LGBT & Allied Gaymers!

I just wanted to post an update on Rule 284's progress to date. We have progressed a lot faster than I anticipated!

We have our Starbase to tier 1 and are nearing Tier 2 now. With this progress, we have decided to begin actively recruiting again.

I have been using my vast in-game wealth to complete the Starbase projects very quickly and will continue to do so. Our main need is Fleet Marks, which are becoming less of an obstacle now that we are adding great new members.

We intend to be a very member-driven Fleet where everybody's opinions and ideas will be both welcomed and considered. Promotions will be merit-driven as opposed to "clique"-driven.

As we grow, there will be a wide assortment of contests, events and social gatherings. Our events and contests will be tailored to ALL skill levels, from newer players to veterans. We want all LGBT gaymers of all skill levels to feel at home in Rule 284.

I hope that you will consider Rule 284 as your new Home in Star Trek Online.

For more information, or for an invitation to come and grow with us, please contact me in-game at: @baronvonheller
Empire Veteran
# 8
10-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Out of line

I have Eng Ferengi (tarsudo) and his Dakora ship name is: Rule No284

Good Luck!!

Remember Rule No.242!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
Out of line

I have Eng Ferengi (tarsudo) and his Dakora ship name is: Rule No284

Good Luck!!

Remember Rule No.242!!
LOL

Do you need a place to dock your D'kora? We are renting spaces at our Starbase. We'll even give you discount if you join the Fleet. Say....3%?