Lt. Commander
# 11
06-20-2009, 11:24 AM
lol if it makes you feel better there was a gypsy caravan site in the field behind bunchfield when it exploded.. so imagen them sleeping in their 2 wheeled caravan before being blown 80 miles per hour down the A1.. not a good start to the day :O
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Great intro Denis. I have heard about gypsies but never thought 10 of them would attack one person, specifically kids. Since you are a fan of monkeys and robots. Did you ever watch the show Super Hyper Monkey Force Team Go?
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the zoo, Denis! Glad to have you working on this game!

I was a little concerned by how readily you embraced the Borg Collective -- but if Leonard McCoy's your favorite Trek character, then there's hope for your humanity yet!

Thanks for all your hard work on the game's behalf,

Cheers,

KOS
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjiru View Post
Welcome to the party Denis! Same here on Civ. But for me it was Civ 2. I actually managed to get nuked by Gandhi.
Kinjiru, how EVIL must you be if you managed to annoy Gandhi so badly that he chose to nuke you???

Yikes, I say!

KOS
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Hello Denis! It is nice to get to know a little bit more about you. Thank you very much for sharing some information with the community, and I am looking forward to playing the game and experiencing everything that you have worked on first-hand.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Hi There big D
06-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Good to see a friendly starship designer face! I'm curious... if D didn't speak english when he was playing Civlization, then what WAS he speaking?

And as for adding in awesome, I can safely say that we won't come out with torches, pitchforks, rabid tribbles, or phasers as long as nothing is LAME.

After Roddenberry died, it seems like everything became smaller... less "epic" if you will (although the movies were always impervious to this, I feel the series' fell victim). After next generation, everything seemed to get smaller... from the Defiant to Voyager to Enterprise NX class.

I'd love to see BIG SHIPs again. Stunning, epic, cool big ships.

I have faith, things will turn out well.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-22-2009, 07:59 AM
Can't wait to see some new designs he comes up with.
Lt. Commander
# 18 Ship Class
07-02-2009, 11:07 AM
I was wondering since u r on the team that is working on the ships as if there was going to end up being any starfleet ship that would be like the U.S.S. Voyager or any of the Intrepid Class ship.