Captain
# 101
10-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm an Lifetime Subscriber, even through I don't show it. At first reaction I was , but after a bit of reflection, I'm OK with it.

Now pardon me while I starting making calculation for a slingshot maneuver. See ya'll in the future.

Last edited by lordfuzun; 10-09-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 102
10-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfuzun View Post
I'm an Lifetime Subscriber, even through I don't show it. At first reaction I was , but after a bit of reflection, I'm OK with it.
If they'd throw in a playable Romulan Warbird for those who have made it to 1000 days the hard way, I'd be ok too.
"Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable..." - Romulan tenet

Republic Veteran
# 103
10-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's not a typo

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hi Brandon. You may want to change the text found here:

As a 1000-day Veteran, Starfleet has granted you command of this unique new starship - the Prototype Heavy Destroyer: Chimera Class.

As a 1000-day Veteran, the Klingon Defense Force has granted you command of this unique new starship - the Prototype Heavy Destroyer: Peghqu' Class.

..as it's no longer accurate.
"Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable..." - Romulan tenet

Career Officer
# 104
10-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Yep - change it to 'As someone prepared to pay $300 for a ship...'
Career Officer
# 105
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer ... by the mighty Kahless!!! That ship combines the flavours of a raptor and bird of prey and it looks sexy! I can't wait to fly it with my Klingon general, only 6 more days to go for me!

=Δ= 12th Fleet, Engineering Division, Fleet Captain =Δ=
Republic Veteran
# 106
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seetherius View Post
I can't wait to fly it with my Klingon general, only 6 more days to go for me!
1 day. Every LTS now has just 1 day left to wait. Those prototypes are going to be mass produced in short order.

Career Officer
# 107
10-09-2012, 02:14 PM
hmmm...a Phaser/Disruptor Lance Beam Fire at Will (FTW) and a on the KDF a battle cloak *drool*. The 9 consoles is underwhelming and don't forget that it does have a Universal-console (considering Lockbox and Fleet ships). I can deal with the shields and hull. How about a additional Universal Console slot?

If it were a "Perfect World" the Lt. Science and Ensign Universal would be switched for those two additional Tac abilities, using the Lt.Cmdr. for Science anyways (Grav Well). This last part is only a I wish, those Universals give the ships real flexibility.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Lieutenant
# 108
10-09-2012, 02:15 PM
That .22 Impulse mod seems pretty high.
Starfleet Veteran
# 109
10-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowdash View Post
Look, it's easy to take shots at customers who express their dissatisfaction with Cryptic. I know. Been there, done that. At the launch of this game, I was a staunch defender of Cryptic on this forum. I've retained a very pro-Cryptic position until today.

It's not an issue of entitlement for me. Early on in the game's history, I spoke out as being in favor of the liberated Borg playable option being opened up to non-lifetime subscribers. I've also gone on record as being in support of pre-order bonuses being made available through other means.

This is about a de-valuing of long-time paying supporters of this game, including those that have subscribed in other ways than the lifetime subscription. There are others who feel as I do. Their posts are showing up now too. I suppose you could marginalize us all if you really want to.
Using the word "over-entitled" was a bit harsh on my part, and a bit stereotyping, so I edited my OP. Apologies.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Starfleet Veteran
# 110
10-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbriton View Post
1 day. Every LTS now has just 1 day left to wait. Those prototypes are going to be mass produced in short order.
Setting aside the squabbling over the new lifetime subs. Normalizing the really old ones to all roll based around launch day makes a lot of sense. It seems strange to reward someone for having prepaid for a game that was going to be out in a week versus a day, since well, the game wasn't out at that point.

And people who live in areas with poor postal service being 2 days later than everyone who lives next to a distribution centre, again, not all that helpful.

It always struck me as kinda odd that I paid for my lifetime sub before the game was even officially out but someone who bothered to do that the day before me got veteran rewards before I did... as though s/he was playing before launch day. In the grand scheme of things it never really mattered, and still doesn't, but now is as good a time as any to set them all to launch day.