Starfleet Veteran
Well since the first post seemed to close to the rest that is was moved or absorbed I'll try a different topic. What do I get? Since lifers no matter what day they joined get the ship. Since F2p and new people can get the ship & title Wednesday as long as they pay life. What do I get?? I have been on since a week before launch. I have paid 6 month sub since the launch. What do I get Wednesday? Because I don?t get the ship for like 10 days or so. What do I and people like me that has paid more than life and been on for almost 3 years get on Wednesday? If this is flaming then Im sorry.. You want to toss this then so be it ill create another way to ask. Boot me from the forums so be it. People know me on this game. People know im a nice guy but this is wrong! A slap to long term gold members. A slap to day one life members. But this is about gold. Not the ship. I want something. I cant be the only Gold member still playing/paying since launch.

Know what I want? I want to quit paying 6 month sub... Well I plan to do that but for Gold people that has paid & played for 1000 days I want my 400 points a month but I no longer want to pay my sub to get it. So I want life!!! I know lifers wont like it but I think fair is out of the window. I have paid/played for almost 1000 days and I think anyone who has paid for 1000 days should get that "reward" What about 1000 day lifers? Give them a new badge. What I am trying to say is give SOMETHING to who have been here for a 1000days of paying. Something fraking that shows you all still give a crap about us.
Republic Veteran
# 2
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
By this point (I was 15 days later than you), we have LONG since payed for our lifetime membership and we are getting a fantastic new toy. There's no entitlement left to give. Whether someone is paying that money three years ago or just today, we are all united in that we chose to make the big plunge and support our game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmarsh View Post
What do I get??
You got exactly what you paid for. And you are getting the 1000 day reward a few days early.

What else do you think you are entitled to?
Captain
# 4
10-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladdie View Post
By this point (I was 15 days later than you), we have LONG since payed for our lifetime membership and we are getting a fantastic new toy. There's no entitlement left to give. Whether someone is paying that money three years ago or just today, we are all united in that we chose to make the big plunge and support our game.
You missed his point he is has been paying since launch!! not a 1 time LTS purchase.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladdie View Post
Whether someone is paying that money three years ago or just today, we are all united
That is the outlook that is killing our country.. No winners, No one better. Just like in my kids school where field day has not first, second places. Self entitled monsters that can get whatever as long as you pay cash. No one better than they other. No such reward for doing a little better or doing something a little longer than the person that just walks into the room.
Rihannsu
# 6
10-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
You got exactly what you paid for. And you are getting the 1000 day reward a few days early.

What else do you think you are entitled to?
Only Lifers get the 1000 day early or on day one of their LTS.

Regular Gold accounts will just have to wait it out. At least until the ship hits the Fleet store with 10 consoles+.
Career Officer
# 7
10-09-2012, 03:45 PM
As a nearly 1000 day lifer, the only thing that bothers me about PWE doing this is not giving F2P players time served towards Vet Rewards. It bothers me only because there is nothing Vet about the rewards any longer, thus let everyone with an account earn days towards the rewards.

my two latinum.
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!
Career Officer
# 8
10-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I do know that you lose Cryptic's 'appreciation' of the time you've spent with the game.
----
Career Officer
# 9
10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
So...you can't wait 10 days?

So you paid more than most lifers did. Too late to cry about it now.
@HyperLimited

Last edited by hypl; 10-09-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 10
10-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmarsh View Post
What I am trying to say is give SOMETHING to who have been here for a 1000days of paying. Something fraking that shows you all still give a crap about us.
You're getting a ship that not one single solitary non-LTSer is getting unless or until they stick around for 1000 days or drop the cash on an LTS themselves.

'gratz