Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 40
# 1 Human Leadership questions
10-09-2012, 10:51 AM
I recently been adding humans Boffs to my ship crew for the Leadership trait....

Its meant to add...
+20% Hull Regeneration rate
+20 Starship Subsystem Repair.


However I notice no change on character sheets even in space.
Efficient boff you actually see the + skill on you charac sheet, but not humans + skill


Questions
1: Are the skills still actually working correctly?
2: If they are working correctly, will multiple human crew bonus stack?

If they are working correcty then i would consider t a bug that it not show up on character sheet.

Last edited by zanthe25; 10-09-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 646
# 2
10-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Look at the starship hull repair stat. You will have +10 for each human BOFF that you equip, +20 if you are a human captain.... you know.. the place where you see your skill point results. I think it is under space stats, but am not logged into the game to confirm. If you have 9 points in hull repair, then if you have 3 human BOFFS, it will show as +129 hull repair.

cryptic puts things ALLLLLLLL over the place. Sometimes you get the figures in the space stats window. Sometimes you will see a tooltip popup when you hover over a console with your mouse and see the change.

There is no consistent place to look, so you have to look at all of them.
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!

Last edited by tfomega; 10-09-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 40
# 3
10-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
Look at the starship hull repair stat. You will have +10 for each human BOFF that you equip, +20 if you are a human captain.... you know.. the place where you see your skill point results. I think it is under space stats, but am not logged into the game to confirm. If you have 9 points in hull repair, then if you have 3 human BOFFS, it will show as +129 hull repair.

cryptic puts things ALLLLLLLL over the place. Sometimes you get the figures in the space stats window. Sometimes you will see a tooltip popup when you hover over a console with your mouse and see the change.

There is no consistent place to look, so you have to look at all of them.

Well i checked there already it was one first places i looked... I have 2x human boff with skill, and i put 6pt into hull repair which = 84 pts... but even with human crew its still 84 points... repair rate not changed either and they no sub system reapir skill at all on there and they should be 40 pts
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 646
# 4
10-09-2012, 05:02 PM
make sure you are in a map instance and not in sector space or on ground/starbase.. mine shows up. I have 124 and I have 9 clicks in mine.
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 40
# 5
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
make sure you are in a map instance and not in sector space or on ground/starbase.. mine shows up. I have 124 and I have 9 clicks in mine.
I always check in orbit not sector, so i no idea why the bonus not show up
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 346
# 6
10-09-2012, 07:45 PM
It's been bugged (BOFF version, the Captain verion works, IIRC) for quite some time. Get Saurians instead.
Ensign
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6
# 7
12-08-2012, 06:11 AM
can anyone tell if multiple teamwork stacks or no
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 646
# 8
12-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Your question is finally answered. There is a bug.

See the thread here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...91&postcount=2
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 247
# 9
12-26-2012, 04:58 AM
lol pow, zing, crack! and down goes Frasier!

Cryptic strikes again with the ole one two rope a dope and players are sent reeling!

The are the Godzilla in Manilla!
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,605
# 10
12-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
Your question is finally answered. There is a bug.

See the thread here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...91&postcount=2
That actually explains a LOT... Recently I've been having survival issues despite having 3 human BOffs (only got them for their superior traits and free abilities, the leadership was an added bonus), ones I didn't have before... now this makes perfect sense... XD
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 PM.