Captain
# 11
10-09-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm anticipating that a Fleet variant is coming soon. We can all get the Chimera then, or hope that it remains locked to 1000-day vets, for the good of them.

But since this game has turned money-grubber Chinese, I'd say Fleet Chimera is coming. Get to grinding T6 shipyard ya salty dogs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Career Officer
# 12
10-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
You're getting a ship that not one single solitary non-LTSer is getting unless or until they stick around for 1000 days or drop the cash on an LTS themselves.

'gratz
Your days only count if you are Gold or better. F2P gamers don't earn days towards a reward.
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
10-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
So...you can't wait 10 days?
its the point that it is not a reward for lasting a 1000 days. Its a reward for lasting a 1000 days or sinking in cash. It no longer a 1000 day reward
Career Officer
# 14
10-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmarsh View Post
its the point that it is not a reward for lasting a 1000 days. Its a reward for lasting a 1000 days or sinking in cash. It no longer a 1000 day reward
So...? If they didn't do this, someone could always just buy a LTS and come back in two and a half years. The time invested is meaningless aside from specific events.

I think a lot of the upset would be better served by pushing for event stuff to be account-wide.

Stuff like "First Flight Captain," "The Next Generation," 2ns/1st anniversary, nanopulse weapons, winter scarves.

THOSE things were earned. THOSE things say "I was there." All the 1000 day vet stuff says is that you bought an LTS 2.5 years ago. You could get that without logging in or by BUYING a vet account illegally.

Heck, look at the forum cartel. Most lifers have taken breaks. There are lifers like Dagny Taggart who were forum celebs in beta and I'd almost guarantee SHE hasn't touched the game in 2.3 years. So say she comes back and gets the title and the ship. Why? Because she played? No. Because she has a LTS.

There was never anything earned. This at least creates incentive to buy one.
Lieutenant
# 15 Lmao
10-09-2012, 04:35 PM
"You missed his point he is has been paying since launch!! not a 1 time LTS purchase."

so.... golf clap?

should have got the LTS on any one the 2-3 promo's over the last 2 years...

becuase you either wouldnt or couldnt pay for the LTS is not cryptic's problem

its always hard when you think you are getting something special only to see it widely distributed..

but hey my joined trill for pre-order is on the cstore..

EVERYTHING will be in the cstore eventually... EVERYTHING! muhahahahaha
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownmgx View Post
"You missed his point he is has been paying since launch!! not a 1 time LTS purchase."

so.... golf clap?

should have got the LTS on any one the 2-3 promo's over the last 2 years...

becuase you either wouldnt or couldnt pay for the LTS is not cryptic's problem

its always hard when you think you are getting something special only to see it widely distributed..

but hey my joined trill for pre-order is on the cstore..

EVERYTHING will be in the cstore eventually... EVERYTHING! muhahahahaha
I dont know what gold clap is. I know the worlds smallest violin
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
10-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
golf clap is a very quiet, dignified clap. Think of it as hands creating a pity-pattering just for you. (Sort of like the worlds smallest violin, playing just for you...)

Here, Carlos Estevez and his brother can demonstrate it much better....

The golf clap
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
it really does not change much for me.. I dislike Cryptic now. But like the first thing i said I was planning on drop paying when vet ended. No since to pay after that. I just wish the ship came out before I payed last month. But thats water.. March no sub for them Unless they change there mind on vet stuff or give me a reason. I actually think they dont want sub people. They want a big payout on life or nothing. Everything these past months has showed that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
golf clap is a very quiet, dignified clap. Think of it as hands creating a pity-pattering just for you. (Sort of like the worlds smallest violin, playing just for you...)

Here, Carlos Estevez and his brother can demonstrate it much better....

The golf clap
A clap just for me!!! love it
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
10-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Golf clap? Golf clap.

EDIT: ninja'd

Raptr profile