Captain
# 61
10-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
its Genetically impossible for the Doctor to become Female
No it's not... The Corsair was described on screen as having had both male and female incarnations, so for a Time Lord to change gender now has canon possibility

Quote:
And David Bowie is already WAY more alien than the Doctor
Exactly, he'd be perfect for the role... He did The Man Who Fell to Earth at the height of his career, so can't see playing the Doctor doing his rep any harm

Quote:
What needs doing is the following

Reversion of Gallifrey to proper status
Timelords BACK on mass
TOTAL removal of the "Angels" boy are those crappy things over used
Multi episode story lines
Permanent DEATH of River song
Utter and complete end of the tendency to have Every supporting character be a third rate comedian
+1 on all those points I loved the Weeping Angels in their initial appearance, but since then, yes, way too over used. To be fair, River did permanently die on her first appearance... Having her personal timeline running in reverse of the Doctor's was quite interesting at first, but as with the Angels, she has been way over used and ludicrously retconned. If they'd left it at her being arrested after the crash of the Byzantium, that would've been perfect...
Lt. Commander
# 62
10-09-2012, 11:39 AM
What are the other people in galaxy doing sitting on their asses?
Captain
# 63
10-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenhawk View Post
What are the other people in galaxy doing sitting on their asses?
They've already been Exterminated.
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Rihannsu
# 64
10-09-2012, 02:38 PM
As for the different sexes for the new incarnations, genetics says that that would be easier, than the totally different looking doctors and such.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
Lieutenant
# 65 Sorry...
10-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Something I thought about the other day, and pretty much immediately came up with an answer to, but wondered if anyone else would share my opinion...

A Dalek's extermination ray would probably kill a drone or two, but their shields would soon adapt, as it's an energy weapon (with apparently one setting) So that would be advantage Borg. However. I don't think that the Borg would view Dalek (either creature or technology) as actually worth assimilating (wouldn't give them anything they don't already have) so I think the Borg would simply destroy the Daleks rather than wasting the resources for assimilation...

What do you think? Yay or nay?
Some one actually beat you to the punch dude. Ever heard of the section 31 files? (if not, go look them up, its an awesome audio series!)

Anyway, in the last episode of the section 31 files, the daleks escape into the star trek universe. The borg let them out. In the end, I'm pretty sure that they all die. But the borg do assimilate the daleks. The daleks in the end are still organic creatures. So in Dalek vs. Borg, borg win.
Captain
# 66
10-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveofthefuture View Post
Some one actually beat you to the punch dude. Ever heard of the section 31 files? (if not, go look them up, its an awesome audio series!)

Anyway, in the last episode of the section 31 files, the daleks escape into the star trek universe. The borg let them out. In the end, I'm pretty sure that they all die. But the borg do assimilate the daleks. The daleks in the end are still organic creatures. So in Dalek vs. Borg, borg win.
That's a fan created audio series, it's not canonical
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Captain
# 67
10-10-2012, 01:15 AM
The Borg would never assimilate mutants anyway, no matter how good their tech is, the Daleks would detract from the perfection the Borg seek. Let's not discount the fact that they would also assimilate Dalek behaviour, which is to consider all other forms of life as inferior and destroy them
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Captain
# 68
10-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveofthefuture View Post

I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation
Survivor of Romulus
# 69
10-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
Not true, a Time Lord can become anything he/she want's to, like the Corsair.
Cannonically its impossible (The "Corsair" must have had an operation or been more than one person)
Captain
# 70
10-10-2012, 09:11 AM
No, now it's cannoniclly possibble, in fact prior to that there was no cannon on weather it was possibble. (Fans had been speculating for decades about it).

Unless of course you have a lost episode that says otherwise....