Ensign
# 11
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
must be why i raaaaaaaaaaarely ever see any kind of zone or local chat, ever. I tons of ships and toons at any given moment, but never any chat.. keep thinking my game is broke.
Rihannsu
# 12
10-10-2012, 05:49 PM
the problem with live GM moderating is they can't read every chat channel all the time, the game has to have a reporting system or else actual spammers and goldsellers would run amok.
Ensign
# 13 how much zen can i get?
10-12-2012, 09:02 PM
How much ZEN can i get with $50 to $100, i don't understand how much to spend on ZEN cause idk how much ZEN to get cause idk how much to pay?
Community Moderator
# 14
10-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceblade30 View Post
How much ZEN can i get with $50 to $100, i don't understand how much to spend on ZEN cause idk how much ZEN to get cause idk how much to pay?
Unless there's a sale, Zen is basically one cent = one Zen. Or in other words, $50 will get you 5,000 Zen, and $100 will get you 10,000 Zen. (Although there's actually a discount for $50 and up, you get a little extra Zen; 300 extra per $50)

How much should you buy? Look at the store and see what you want to buy from it, and buy enough Zen to cover those items, if you're not sure.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Ensign
# 15 thanks
10-13-2012, 12:00 PM
thanks that really helps me now that i know that i really appreciate it
Captain
# 16
10-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
As for doing something about the unfair 24 hour ban, not much. It would take more time for a GM to verify that it was done by a troll(s), so you're better off waiting it out. And I suggest that if you're getting banned on a regular basis, don't type in zone chat. At least that way you can type in other channels.
The one time I was chat banned I petitioned a GM, and the ban was lifted well before the 24 hours were up, because it was an improper chat-banning. So it is certainly worth a try to submit a GM ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bheduwa View Post
must be why i raaaaaaaaaaarely ever see any kind of zone or local chat, ever. I tons of ships and toons at any given moment, but never any chat.. keep thinking my game is broke.
Go to ESD, you'll see plenty of zone chat there.
Lieutenant
# 17
10-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bheduwa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
Go to ESD, you'll see plenty of zone chat there.
Just don't go to DS9. You might want to go back to the good ol' days when you could honestly mistake it for being a single-player game.