Career Officer
# 2291
10-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Cole: gentleman I must return to my duties. As things he changed ill be very busy for awhile now. As for the sword lets see what happens.
Career Officer
# 2292
10-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Cole stands in the center of the carriers massive bridge they soon arrive at shields new headquarters a remote location in the alpha quadrant. The star base sits in orbit of a small planet where training camps are. Around the station is shipyards building more carriers. He looks on and relaxs glad to r home at last.
Captain
# 2293
10-10-2012, 02:14 PM
*He arrives on Earth, plains of North America.. The cool breeze. Allen is sitting there on a rocking chair looking over the scenery.*

Sinclaire old friend... There is finally peace.. a world our children can have and run.. At least I can rest for a time.

*OOC: Lets jump forward now.*

*100 years later.. 2520.. It has been a time a tranquility and exploration and reconstruction after one of the most bloody conflicts in galactic history. Starfleet has grown and now makes up more space and now has colonies in the Delta Quadrant, the Ocampa and Talaxians have joined the Federation. It has taken several decades for the fleet to recover from the war but it has happened. The Federation with the perfection of Fold Space drives have begun to explore deeper regions of space. The policing agency has grown into a force to adequately protect the peace and assist the Governments when needed. Relations with the Republic are amicable. *
Career Officer
# 2294
10-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*He arrives on Earth, plains of North America.. The cool breeze. Allen is sitting there on a rocking chair looking over the scenery.*

Sinclaire old friend... There is finally peace.. a world our children can have and run.. At least I can rest for a time.

*100 years later.. 2520.. It has been a time a tranquility and exploration and reconstruction after one of the most bloody conflicts in galactic history. Starfleet has grown and now makes up more space and now has colonies in the Delta Quadrant, the Ocampa and Talaxians have joined the Federation. It has taken several decades for the fleet to recover from the war but it has happened. The Federation with the perfection of Fold Space drives have begun to explore deeper regions of space. The policing agency has grown into a force to adequately protect the peace and assist the Governments when needed. Relations with the Republic are amicable. *
Ooc: are we still alive lol.
Captain
# 2295
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: are we still alive lol.
OOC: My characters no... I was thinking a clean slate. Certainly making a new cast.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2296
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:

*Deep Space 61. The Capital of the Republic is on Dalos Alpha Prime, but DS61 remains one of the largest hubs of Galactic Trade and Commerce over the last Century. Ryan is an old man (and a Great-Grandfather) in his 130s with Daya at his side. The President of the Republic is David O'Neil (Great-Grandson of John O'Neil). The Republic consists of almost three-quarter as many worlds as the Federation and is one of the leading powers of the Quadrant.

The Station is run by Captain Soras Dakron, a resident of Dalos Beta II (Also known as a Betan) with Commander Kara Wilford acting as First Officer. Commanding the Station's Garrison Fleet (through a lot of transfer requests) is Captain Samantha Allington of the R.S.S. (Republic Star Ship) Republic. Registration: RSI: 0001-C. She's the youngest cadet to graduate from the Republic Naval Academy (and not thanks to her parents) and youngest still to make Captain, at age 25. She's been decorated for her actions during the Solais Crisis, and is well on her way to a promotion to Admiral... again... though, like the last 3 times, she'll probably refuse.*

*R.S.S. Republic. Deck 4, Corridor 7-G. Sam is walking down the corridor being followed by Commander Matt Forrester.*

Sam: I said "no"!

Matt: It's only one day!

Sam: I don't care if it's only one minute! I am NOT being tied to a desk just so Commander Falson can go to an engineering convention on Bolarus!

Matt: You're being unreasonable.

Sam: Look at my uniform! *She points to the red trim along her jumpsuit* Does that look gold to you?!

Matt: Look at my face. Does it look like I care to you?

Sam: Jerk.

Matt: Stubborn.

Sam: I hate you.

Matt: And that's why you love me.

Sam: Don't you have work?

Matt: Yes. It's getting you to take over for Commander Falson.

Sam: Get a new career.

*She enters the turbolift and shuts the door on him.*

Matt *jovially*: She loves me!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 2297
10-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
OOC: My characters no... I was thinking a clean slate. Certainly making a new cast.
OOC: To be fair, Leonard McCoy lived to be well over 150.

Career Officer
# 2298
10-10-2012, 02:45 PM
John Cole stands on the bridge of the new super carrier home land. He has taken over S.H.I.E.L.D since his Fathers death years ago. The organization has grown and kept a few wars from starting. it is a public yet shady organization. But has grown and continues to be.

John: Report helm

Helm officer: we have arrived at earth sir.

John: very well i will have a meeting with the council and we will then head back out for sb 41.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2299
10-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
John Cole stands on the bridge of the new super carrier home land. He has taken over S.H.I.E.L.D since his Fathers death years ago. The organization has grown and kept a few wars from starting. it is a public yet shady organization. But has grown and continues to be.

John: Report helm

Helm officer: we have arrived at earth sir.

John: very well i will have a meeting with the council and we will then head back out for sb 41.
OCC: What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for?

Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division doesn't really work with Star Trek.

Career Officer
# 2300
10-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OCC: What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for?

Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division doesn't really work with Star Trek.
Ooc: I'm still thinking. Lol but I will figure one out.